Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biohazard 2 Trial Edition - Sherry Beta Scene (Unlocked)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 2 Trial Edition - Sherry Beta Scene (Unlocked)

Hi, as most people know, if you access this room from the 2nd scenario, Sherry appears in it, but she is still and not moving at any moment...

I always thought that scene was cleared, and he was right!

Well, today I started to investigate how could I achieve activate that scene, fortunately achieved mind!

In the final version, Sherry flee from Leon escaping through the broken door of the hall. Originally, as you can see in the video, escapes through the tube that connects to the library:

Video:
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Sorry, unfortunately my pc has a problem and I could not capture the audio in the video...
    Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 12-01-2010, 04:08 PM.

I added a picture in the first post, to give a better explanation of this.

EDIT:
    Here I show all the scenes that were hidden in the room, unfortunately I could not appear to Claire during their dialogues...

Claire's dialogues are somewhat different from the final version.

Video:
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Download:
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 12-01-2010, 08:09 PM. Reason: Because I updated!

Comment

Sorry for the triple post!

I had forgotten a detail, access to the room (sorry!), because in order to access it there are several ways, using GameShark codes, whether to get the key to open the door of the room (you can also edit the .EXE to edit inventory), open all doors or go directly to the room (this is not as easy as it sounds, because access to it, Leon is not on the screen, this is because the coordinates of the position of Leon are another room). That's why you need to get through the walls to find Leon...

Or you can also use this form (my favorite), edit the position/access to a room in a .RDT file, I usually use the ROOM1000.RDT file (like others), since it is the easiest and quickest way to access the room you want.

Well here is the file so that they can easily access the room (replace with CDmage):
      MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Just start to play normally and enter the door that will Kendo Gun Shop, but do not take them to get there, but take them directly to the room!

EDIT:
      Update!

Well for several retries, I could make appear to Claire in the room! can now better appreciate this scene.

Video:

Download:

Enjoy!
      Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 12-03-2010, 07:33 AM.

Comment

This is another scene that I managed to activate, is practically the same as that of the final version of RE2.

Video:

Download:

Comment

Wow this is really impressive I assumed they had removed or never added the data given that its the trial as I'd imagine many others did too nice work . . .
          Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 12-16-2010, 07:35 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X