Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biohazard 2 Trial Edition - Marvin Beta Scene (Unlocked)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 2 Trial Edition - Marvin Beta Scene (Unlocked)

Hi again!

Here I come again with more of my discoveries! this is very interesting and liked them, this is a beta scene of BH2, which was hidden inside BH2 Trial Edition and fortunately I was able to activate it.

In the scene shows Leon with Marvin is in his last seconds of life, unlike the final version that died in their first meeting and in a few seconds later becomes a zombie!

It is a very interesting scene and a bit different from what everyone knows, I hope you enjoy it!

Video:
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Download:
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Once again I apologize for not being able to record audio, my damn pc has a fucking problem... but you can download it for testing and so we can hear the different dialogues in this scene. ;)

Note:
    For some strange reason, the game crash after Marvin becomes a zombie...

Wow nice going! I always felt something was missing just before he zombifies. In the final RE2, you see Marvin briefly at the beginning of the game then "BAM", you meet him again and he's already turning.

Comment

Phenomenal.

Comment

Well, I finally fix the problem of capturing audio on my pc and was able to capture the scene with the dialogues of Leon and Marvin!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks for the upload!
          After playing this game for over a decade, you sure notice the differences straight away. Where did this trail come from, is it the one that came with the Biohazard 1 Directors Cut?

Comment

Working...
          X