The Journal of Kevin Townshead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Journal of Kevin Townshead

I made a silent hill blog over on blogspot that involves silent hill and the slenderman but to state this, it is NOT about the slenderman! its about silent hill and the character involved. The slenderman is involved with other characters in the blog. once again this blog is not about the slenderman!

you can get involved and suggest what the main character will do like investigate stuff or get help.

Somethings happening and I think its not just me.

check in and remember to have fun

well i updated the blog and have to ask anyone what do you think kevin should do?

Comment

On blog spot, can you add older articles too? Like set the date to an older date? I know you can on other blogging places like Live Journal and I can on my wordpress blog. If so, you could retroactively add content to fill in the story gaps or add details for future events.

I personally have always liked train stations set in the Silent Hill universe. They are unusual, dark, eerie, older abandoned subways are creepy as fuck. Like in some games, I find it disturbing when people just get up and leave everything behind without a trace or leave things in disarray. I think it was Silent Hill: The Room, that had the best creepy train station moments with the ghosts floating around and stuff.

Kevin should reasearch train stations in his area and visit them. Perhaps he's seeing an actual place in his dreams?

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
        On blog spot, can you add older articles too? Like set the date to an older date? I know you can on other blogging places like Live Journal and I can on my wordpress blog. If so, you could retroactively add content to fill in the story gaps or add details for future events.

I personally have always liked train stations set in the Silent Hill universe. They are unusual, dark, eerie, older abandoned subways are creepy as fuck. Like in some games, I find it disturbing when people just get up and leave everything behind without a trace or leave things in disarray. I think it was Silent Hill: The Room, that had the best creepy train station moments with the ghosts floating around and stuff.

Kevin should reasearch train stations in his area and visit them. Perhaps he's seeing an actual place in his dreams?
        well congrats for guessing which silent hill game inspired this story. also expact an update in a few days or so

Comment

expect a big update next week

Comment

Thanks mods!

expect more updates over the next few months
            Last edited by riderkid; 04-10-2011, 10:32 PM.

Comment

big updates over at the blog. what is going on?

Comment

blogs still going. story still firing. please check it out

Comment

i could never get up the escalator, as a result I know nothing about this game

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyjoejangles View Post
                    i could never get up the escalator, as a result I know nothing about this game
                    tomorrow i post what happens at kelly's apartment.

also like silent hill i usually write these when i log in. since i usually work on thjs story when im walking about. I get ideas just from everyday life and the subway ideas came to me cause i have to go there once a month 2 visit family

Comment

kelly's apartment posted

Comment

posted 2 recaps of the items in the apt and the thing in the window (NOTE: this will not turn into a slender blog, i am using him as a road block and this will still be silent hill based)

Comment

Update o nthe blog. now it gets serious

Comment

looking for someone to do some video work and audio files for the blog. needing to make different items and someone who cna make scary imagery is a must.

please PM me for details

Comment

Working...
                            X