Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone been able to make their own cutscenes yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone been able to make their own cutscenes yet?

i mean if dominion can do it then surely you guys can too or is it just him? its just im very grateful for all these mods made but it would be good like if it included new cutscenes made by yourselfs?

anyone?

Comment

Bloody hell, the modding sub-forum is slow moving. No need to bump it so soon.

And it is somewhat possible, though most just model swap and replace the audio. It's just that Dominion doesn't exactly share information and it's only been a bit more recently since interest picked up in modding the older classics that we've been catching up to what Dominion has shown so far.
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

i mean if dominion can do it then surely you guys can too or is it just him?
        I know that everyone in this scene has a raging hard-on for his work, but no, Dominion isn't the only person able to make custom cutscenes.

I started an app called 'biofat', last summer, which allows anyone to create their own cutscenes by modifying the SCD files located within the RDT (room) files. The SCD files are binary scripts, and all the information needed to modify them is linked below:

Once you've edited the SCD to your liking, simply recompile the RDT. Really, it's that easy. Additionally, this information has been availible for years, now. Judging the amount of posts in this forum, noone really cares, they're just waiting on the pipe-dream known as Dark BioHazard to be released.

To my knowledge, there have been several people that have made their own custom cutscenes, though like Dominion, they aren't releasing their mods. Some have shown-off their work via YouTube, though...
        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
          I know that everyone in this scene has a raging hard-on for his work, but no, Dominion isn't the only person able to make custom cutscenes.

I started an app called 'biofat', last summer, which allows anyone to create their own cutscenes by modifying the SCD files located within the RDT (room) files. The SCD files are binary scripts, and all the information needed to modify them is linked below:

Once you've edited the SCD to your liking, simply recompile the RDT. Really, it's that easy. Additionally, this information has been availible for years, now. Judging the amount of posts in this forum, noone really cares, they're just waiting on the pipe-dream known as Dark BioHazard to be released.

To my knowledge, there have been several people that have made their own custom cutscenes, though like Dominion, they aren't releasing their mods. Some have shown-off their work via YouTube, though...
          can u post them please?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post

Once you've edited the SCD to your liking, simply recompile the RDT. Really, it's that easy. Additionally, this information has been availible for years, now.
            I was looking for that site off-and-on again for a while now. Thanks.

Comment

Rgdz P.I.M.P. !

Your question: FMV or Dialogues?
              If you talking about movies ingame [CG's] this work is very hard but possible. We make this on project Resident Evil: Rebecca's Escape. Video trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya4cdVzWRkg
              We have used the professional movie editors with CG support and 3D model to make Rebecca walk/talk/move in CG's cutscenes.

To real time in-game cutscenes with line command play, the solution is 'hard yet' but you have other way: Hexadecimal romhacking edition.
              The dialogues scennes are all produced with real players ations and details explanations you has in Mark Grass post.

I hope this help you.
              Rgdz!

Comment

Working...
              X