Silent Hill 1 PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill 1 PC

Anyone get it and try it out. I just downloaded it, installed it, and it actually plays really well. It runs smooth and everything. It is for sure a bootleg and its actually the PSX version with an emulator that runs it really well.

I have it, its pretty nice. Usually running it on an emulator you get weird graphic glitches like white squares around trees etc, but somehow the PC (con)version as its known i think fixes this.

Comment

What! You bastards, I just went through SH1 on the PS2 ;( What a sad day for graphics!

Comment

I just downloaded it
        Whoa, I didn't evn know of a PC version of Silent Hill, care to chare more info?
        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

its actually the PSX version with an emulator that runs it really well.
          then whats the big deal about it being the PC version, i can do that with my regular SH1 cd plus epsxe.

Comment

If you do that for some reason you get weird graphic glitches like i said, it uses epsxe but its been set up just right and tweaked a bit to make it run Silent Hill properly. THIS is the website of the group that made it, it tells you a bit more.

Comment

just check around the configuration sets from emuforums.com and it'll be as good, btw for the white box thing use pete's D3D or Open GL plugins and check the alpha multipass option

Comment

If anyone one is interested, this game is not for sale, you can only get it through a bittorrent program. It downloads pretty quickly.

Comment

Wow cool! Didn't know about this either ~heads to the internet~

Comment

The game is pretty bad though. It doesn't run well unless you have an UBER system, and even so, it looks pretty bleh. Better to play it on PSX (PS2 has weird trees D: )

Comment

Yes, I like the wierd trees, looks like snow.

Comment

Snow Tree's has anyone a screen of this as ive never run SH on psxe. Hell I cant find my disc, think its at home D:

Comment

First few = SH shots

Comment

ja i see :S Cheers dude

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                              The game is pretty bad though. It doesn't run well unless you have an UBER system, and even so, it looks pretty bleh. Better to play it on PSX (PS2 has weird trees D: )
                              On my computer, it runs absolutely perfect. Beside it having to limit the frame rate to psx framerate, there is no grain whatsoever. The quality is much better.

Comment

Working...
                              X