Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Wii (July to September 2007)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Wii (July to September 2007)

I read the news in a game magazine, Game Next, Ada and wesker are 2 casts, and the game would be loaded in Wii player, but needs 6-8 more months.

and finally , don't miss, biohazard 5 won't appear this yr yet, only know PS3 is earlier than XBox360.

bio5 details is spoken by a japanese capcom staff.

By Capcom staff do you mean developer or someone higher up? Developers only work to a deadline so in the overall picture of things to come it doesn't mean a whole lot. And to be honest supposing Capcom were to give a date I probably still wouldn't bet on them sticking to it.

Was the information given awhile back about all the past character being back confirmed to be true? It seemed to me like a rather big piece of information to shoot off while showing a shot of a door from the REmake being blasted open.

Where did this PS3 before 360 rumour stem from? I have been reading about it for a few weeks now and have no idea where it originates, wouldn't it be the other way around seeing as they have more experience with the 360? Unless the PS3 is the primary console they are developing for, which would make sense seeing as 360 titles have been in a constant development since release.
    Last edited by pogo; 02-09-2007, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Arlumit claims it came from some crappy asian magazine with a reputation of about -1 =P

Comment

That mag wasn't even the origin of that rumour, but it doesn't make sense. Yes, actual development on the title didn't start until they got the engine up and running on the PS3 as well since they're aiming for a simultaneous release. That would put the start of the development in Jan 2006 as Inafune suggested.

BUT, they've had more time to tweak the engine for the 360 hardware better and it's more or less the "lower" common denominator. So much of the ground work has been done on that platform, and we know they haven't gotten very far since LP's development slowed things down. The only two teams concentrating on PS3 development are R&D4's DMC4 team and the Monster Hunter 3 team.

Unless SCEI secured time exclusivity that we don't know about, I'd take this rumour with a grain of salt.

But on topic, there are a few rumours going around in regards to the Wii game.. I don't know which to believe.

Comment

Capcom asia ask Capcom japan about both Wii and Bio5.

Wii progress 40%-50% and will issue in the second half of 2007

but capcom japan gave no more details on bio5. I email Capcom Japan in english and a erika person there contact me, telling me that the progress of bio5 is 10% (14/2), and now I got Erika's email that capcom is trying to reach to 15%. (16/2). but it's true that 2007 won't issue.

Originally posted by pogo View Post
          By Capcom staff do you mean developer or someone higher up? Developers only work to a deadline so in the overall picture of things to come it doesn't mean a whole lot. And to be honest supposing Capcom were to give a date I probably still wouldn't bet on them sticking to it.

Was the information given awhile back about all the past character being back confirmed to be true? It seemed to me like a rather big piece of information to shoot off while showing a shot of a door from the REmake being blasted open.

Where did this PS3 before 360 rumour stem from? I have been reading about it for a few weeks now and have no idea where it originates, wouldn't it be the other way around seeing as they have more experience with the 360? Unless the PS3 is the primary console they are developing for, which would make sense seeing as 360 titles have been in a constant development since release.

Comment

Working...
          X