Nintendo Wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo Wii

How is everyone who owns one getting on with it? I played it pretty much every day since I bought it. On Friday I fired Metroid Prime 2 in and kept trying to jump by by tilting the controller up.

I am entitled to a free game from Nintendo due to them not giving me the console when I was promised (I got it 9 days after release). Does anyone have a recomendation? Keeping in mind I am in the UK so the game might not be out, Excite Truck isn't out, for instance. I have Wii Sports, Zelda, Rayman, Red Steel and Far Cry. I am thinking Wario Ware or Call of Duty 3, problem with COD3 is I don't want to end up with only FPS titles.

I have finished all the games I own. Okami is released here this week, I am looking forward to getting that but it is going to be weird playing with the controller again since I haven't played the PS2 since November. I was hoping it would have come out on the Wii but with Clover being closed the chances have probably dropped somewhat.

I haven't bothered getting one yet. Like the PS3, there is sod all available for it to really make it a worthwhile purchase at the moment, so i can wait.

If i did get one i'd probably just use it to play my backlog of Gamecube games, which would be a bit pointless really.

Give it 12 months and it should have built up a nice library of titles, so i'll probably get one then.
    Last edited by Cyber_Shinobi; 02-07-2007, 04:35 PM.

Comment

I would say either zelda or rayman, honestly. Is wario ware out? That's a good one too.

Comment

Japan or other asia areas already have Wii! 2100-2200dollars.

Comment

Working...
        X