SeiyaK0u's Resident Evil 1.5 Beta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeiyaK0u's Resident Evil 1.5 Beta?

I'm a video games maniac, BioHazard/Resident Evil hardcore fan, music composer, piano playing amateur (to be honest I wouldn't call my lvl of play as "piano playing"), Diablo 2 Zy-El mod player and many more... If you're lost and end up on this channel, look around and see if there is anything of your interrest. You might also (out of the boredome) want to visit my deviantART profile here: http://www.seiyak0u.deviantart.com/ Quote of the channel: "I don't think - I drink" Fideo, Once upon a time in Mexico

^^ found his vidz but is he signed up here? how would i be able to play this? has any1els played it? if ys how is it? has he worked on cut-scenes etc also?

He's still building it, and as far as I know, has yet to release anything but videos to the public. And yes, Seiya is on THIA, although I don't think I've seen him in a long time.

Comment

He just recently released a teaser, here:

Good stuff, indeed.
      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

it seems to only play it is to load the games, can u not go thru door to door?

Comment

not yet anyways
          sigpic
          www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

tried it out. works pretty well. some changes need ot be made for the platinum version for it to work but this is due to folder differences from my end

Comment

The only thing which I find a little awkward is that he uses the Chemicals as health items.
              They were used to create Grenade Launcher ammo (in RE2, not 1.5)! I doubt injecting/eating/doing whatever with them would do ya any good!

But seriously, if SeiyaK0u has the stamina and motivation to go trough with this project we'll have another must play modification at hand!
              This is amazing work so far!
              Last edited by Upaluppa; 04-19-2011, 12:29 PM.

Comment

agreed
                sigpic
                www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Yea, i had a video up a few years back that got taken down from youtube showing you the combinations and what GL ammo that stuff made.

Comment

Originally posted by BrionIrons View Post
                    not yet anyways
                    so i assume no1 can get door to door workin yet? so its jus the case of loadin the games?

Comment

Working...
                    X