This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Layout

The color is alright, but there are a lot of hiccups in the design. It closes in to the center of the screen too much; you've got plenty of space on the left and right sides that would be better off stretching the board a bit more because it's really pushed in right now. There shouldn’t be space between the posts like that, it makes it look more like a guest book or a news page rather than a forum, and the column with the avatars and names is way too big. That’s my diagnosis at least.

Edit- Visual Aid

Last edited by Nikovich; 08-02-2005, 08:37 PM.

Refer to my news post about updating the forum
    Everything should be fixed. This current forum design is the old one from waaay back. It's a great base, but needs some new images/formatting.

Wednesday and Thursday are my days off, I got a few things going on tomorrow but before and after that I got time to work on it. I can easily get it all done too ;)

Comment

Yeah I had a gigantic list of stuff for Paul to get fixing and that was one of them, Good call on the guestbook thing. I wasnt sure how to phrase it

Paul - We gotta find a way to keep the users active stuff listed for 15 minutes (900) but make it so that after you click on a topic it immidiatley gets listed as READ. This is our problem, I think an update might fix it but im not sure :|

BTW Why dont you have PM's enabled?..Check your email..

Comment

When you check a topic, it marks it as read............... What is wrong with that? There is a specific icon for "read" topics, it's got a bullet kinda thing in the middle. Very simple...

Comment

No...When I read a topic then go back to the main page or wherever that topic is still listed as unread for 15 minutes (900 seconds).

Comment

I like the new stylesheet. It looks more like Resident Evil now.

Comment

nah, it's too cool looking. We need a hot pink one with lime green polkadots. Now that would be an eyesore...

...Yeah, forget I even posted.

Comment

Also, I don't know if you mentioned, but you can't go to any page of a topic from the "new posts" screen. It only lets you go to the first.

Comment

Niko can you post some screens of where this is? Cause I tried the news page and its correctly linking..

Comment

I never said anything about the news page, I said the "new posts" page.

The "what are you listening to now" topic has two pages, but if you click on "view new posts" above "The time now is XXX" and "You last visited: XXX" then that topic on that list only allows you go to go the first page. It doesn't give you the option of choosing what page of that topic you want to go to.

Comment

Americans are awfully easily aggitated, aye?

Comment

Working...
                      X