Just curious....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just curious....

I didn't hear anything about it, but what happened to the site. Where did all the Resident Evil like theme go, its all white and plain now which just a little bit of the old site back like the picture you get associated with how much you posted.

Well when I upgraded vb it replaced all the custom images in the skin, so I just put the default skin back as the first. You can still select the old thia skin from the user CP though, When Ice gets the time hes gonna work on a new one but that old one will probably remain dormant for now.

Comment

Ok, got it, why not leave The Horror Is Alive as the default skin? Its nice and very well done I think. Its ok with the new sites stuff.
      Last edited by chrism3784; 02-12-2007, 01:25 AM.

Comment

I'm not sure, but i think that old skin had bugs on it. I could never do anything here from college because it would freeze as soon as i loaded the site.

Comment

Using the old skin here atm and it's working okay for me. As far as I can tell anyway!

Comment

skin old or new, the most important thing is, it's still called THIA.

Comment

Working...
            X