Resident Evil: Cold Blood Beta 2 - Half-Life Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil: Cold Blood Beta 2 - Half-Life Mod

Hey guys, just wondering if you could help with an old time favourite. I know not many people play this mod anymore, but me and a friend wanted to play co-op and I've run into the same old nutshell of it not working with Windows7.

Now I do know how the vista fix works, and it HAS worked for me before, on windows 7. And now it's uselss, nothing will work to get this mod running. I've even tried installing the damn thing in compatability mode, and to no avail.

I was wondering if there is something I'm missing, or whether you guys have run into the same problem, or managed to get past it. It's just really bugging me that it has worked before, and now it refuses to.

Any help would be greatly appriciated, as I would really like to play it again.

If this helps, I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate x64bit, but like I said, it worked before, and now it doesn't.

Thanks, Chaotic94.

Moved the thread to the modding forum, since it seems to be the most suitable place for it.

Comment

Thanks.

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      Moved the thread to the modding forum, since it seems to be the most suitable place for it.
      Thanks. Sorry about that. I'm new to the forums and I didn't know where was best suitable for this post.

Guess I should of payed more attention!

Comment

No worries, it's easily done.

Comment

Working...
        X