Zero Tolerance Policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero Tolerance Policy

Due to some recent issues among our lovely membership, we, the staff here at the THIA Forums, feel it is our solemn duty to remind you of the rules. See Here. Unfortunately, due to how much of an issue we have been having with threads being derailed, fighting among the membership and general tom foolery, we feel that our warnings are going unheeded.

As a result, we shall no longer be bothering with the warnings so much. We'll just give full infraction points to any member breaking the rules, for any reason.

As many of our older members will recall, this is a situation that usually happens about once a year. We do this, things calm down, things slowly build up again as we try to be more lenient and we do it again. And so the cycle of such continues.

So, behave.

Love and Kisses;

Jon 'Darkmoon' Garrett
    - High Bastard of The Horror is Alive.

P.S - do not take the friendly and amusing tone of this message as anything other than me being friendly. I'm deadly serious about getting the forums back under control, and will merrily ban half of you if that's what it takes.

This is basically us about to handing out plenty of spring vacations to various cruises, islands and other nice resorts that'll help people cool down and "jerk off" (worst pun ever?)

Comment

Once i'd woke up after reading the post, i couldn't hit the report button quick enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
        Once i'd woke up after reading the post, i couldn't hit the report button quick enough.
        I broke a rule somewhere? Ye Gads! The forums won't be able to handle that kinda paradox.

Comment

There's bound to be a made up rule about repitition somewhere i'm sure.

Comment

Only if I made it up, and if I made it up then I made it up.

All rules are made up at some point. I just happen to have the pen and the ear of our dear, beloeved Evil Overlords.

Comment

Working...
            X