This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Anything on Peter Anderson

It seems this fool just doesnt know when to stop, so Ill be consulting a lawyer friend about his actions next week. In the meantime I've been asked to gather as much information on him as possible so if anyone out there knows some stuff about him or has evidence of his harassment please post it here.

Thanks guys.

Does this guy have anything to do with another guy called Peter Suction Nut by any chance?

Just out of curiosity =P

I find it very disturbing why someone would want to constantly post on a messageboard for no purpose other than to annoy...it's like a mental problem. Don't people like that have anything else to do with their time?
    Last edited by News Bot; 02-15-2007, 12:13 AM.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Its been confirmed hes in psychiatric care, so yeah he is essentially mentally retarded. Im not sure if hes related but it wouldnt surprise me.

Protip: Goggle: "Grace Saunders" cyberbullying and look how crazy he is.

Comment

Peter Anderson's in psychiatric care? Wow, i actually feel kinda sorry for the guy now.

Just a though, but you could try and find Lucky. Remember, the girl he followed around like a puppy dog?

Comment

the psychiatric thing is new to me too, poor lad, needs to be put down i guess.

Comment

He should kill himself. Not fast though maybe cutting his wrist with a rusted little knife. Oh and make a videotape of it to put on the forums so we can tell our grandchildren later Dot if you ever need stuff....i have tons. Just promise me to put that video online.

Comment

This crap is really getting old now i mean wtf how many times is he gonna say "im done" or "im leaving forever" or "im gonna kill myself" damn just f*ckin do it and get it over with.We are all sick of this never ending BS.You want sympanthy see a shrink.Does not suprise me in the least that he is in psychiatric care.Obviously there not doing there job though or they would keep him away from a PC.

Comment

Im sure his grandmother would be SO PROUD of the way he is acting. I bet shes in heaven smiling, or maybe shes been damned to hell for spawning such evil.

cerebres, video!?? You have me interested now Send me a PM about that? XD

Anyway yeah, hes a real idiot. He registered AGAIN to post a "can I come back now?" topic for..I dunno the 9th time now? and when hes denied he acts like a 2 year old and starts spamming.

Never in my internets life have I seen such dedication to such effort wasted one something so inconsiquencial. Im sure he will look back and realize this eventually and then end all our suffering one way or another.
                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-16-2007, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Wow this mess isn't nice i'll agree, and yes, he is a complete dick, but it's a little harsh to edge him on to kill himself, even in private, is it not?

He really should learn when to quit, even if he is in care, it's not that hard to see that no one cares and that they don't really want you around. Just accept that fact and that your a complete cock jockey and move on, use your computer for games and join different forums, where you don't just do the same thing again, piss everyone off and start the whole mess again!

AH well eh?

Comment

He's a resilient one, i'll give him that O_o
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Your right about the killing himself part Greko. I made a mistake....just saw it. I ment a spoon instead of a knife

Comment

And I thought I didn't have a life...

Seems the douchebag is back [again] using Rot666Kal as an alias, amazingly with the same profile as others (why bother?).
                        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

You can use cream in different types of cooking.

Comment

You can use cream in different types of cooking.
                            If you're Peter Anderson, "Double Cream", you deserve a blast to the face with brass knuckles...fuckin loser, catch a hint already - NOBODY LIKES YOU! You will never be liked here! Mentally reatarded or not, i'm sick of your bullshit.
                            Last edited by MeganGrass; 02-17-2007, 11:53 PM.
                            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                              X