Silent Hill Arcade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill Arcade.

Lovely. We have another Gun Survivor here, running on a PS2 based board no less.

Oh brother...They couldnt go a different route than the FPS? How dissapointing.

Comment

Awesome, I want to play that, did you ever get yoru TV working in your arcade.
      Last edited by chrism3784; 02-17-2007, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Been too cold. This spring Ill have a look see, should be able to get it fixed then. Cant turn it on when its cold or I risk blowing the other monitor.

Comment

I find it highly moronic that you try and post normally after proving you're a twat.

Also, how exactly can Konami copy their own game? That makes no sense.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Woah woah what?

Comment

Oh shit, woops =p I was replying to Mr Douche (Peter). Sorry about that =P
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

XD

Comment

LOL!! I was just reading all about him in his area, he's funny. I like his anonymouse post, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What does he do, just sign up different names and post silly shit on here?! Dot50cal you seem to catch them quick.

Comment

Well Dot IS stalking him and obviously removing his every trace from the internet. Haven't you heard Peter's pleas for help against the tyranical Dot!

XD

Comment

Originally posted by Greko View Post
                      Well Dot IS stalking him and obviously removing his every trace from the internet. Haven't you heard Peter's pleas for help against the tyranical Dot!

XD
                      yes, I read some of them, lol.

Comment

Looks kinda cool, but hey, I'm a sucker for gimmicky spinoffs.

Comment

Working...
                        X