Anyone have a BH2 Trial .ISO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a BH2 Trial .ISO

I have the Biohazard Trial Disk RIGHT in front of me but I really need to have it in .ISO form. There are some files I want to bunch together without touching the original or ripping the original files from the disk itself. If anyone has or can find a download of the Biohazard 2 Trial.ISO I would be VERY very happy!

Thanks!

Also: If you could tell me how to rip said files from the disk, while also maintaining the original files/disk playability... and also creating a solid -playable- .ISO of the game... I would be more than willing to post it here if it isn't already.

[I posted this in the "General" section as well, but I figured it may be better off here...] - Sorry for the Double Post guys!

You can rip iso's using IMGBURN.

Comment

UltraISO can be a decent one too. UltraISO's trial version never expires, if you download it you can simply hit continue to keep on using it, and to make a copy just pop the disc in the drive and go to Tools -> Make CD/DVD Image, specify the location for the iso to be put to once completed, select which formats you wish to use and let it make the copy.

If you were wanting to make a copy to use on something like ePSXe then you should probably go with .IMG and .CCD files (the .img file is the ISO itself, however the additional file is needed with the iso in most cases) or. .BIN & .CUE files as those seem to be the more commonly used formats.

Also, ripping a disc doesn't remove or modify the original files. It simply creates a virtual copy of the disc and it's contents.

It's a good way to back things up as well as explore files in games, you never know what you can find in some of them.
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Thank you both very much. I'll give this a go and see if I can work this out... I'm paranoid when it comes to messing with actual disks... if anyone needs an upload of said .ISO then let me know.

Comment

oh and, if anyone can snag a sourcenext .iso... hehe... I'm always on the lookout! [pc]

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Is Betta View Post
            oh and, if anyone can snag a sourcenext .iso... hehe... I'm always on the lookout! [pc]
            We can't, against the rules. Trials/demos sort of stuff only. Check in the rules list.
            sigpic
            Non-blurry Signature Version
            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Yes, no actual retail games to be linked for download. Or I get to devour your soul and keep any children you have.

Comment

Zoinks!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X