Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something that needs attention...please mod read this!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something that needs attention...please mod read this!

Hey guys I've just found something very disturbing while I was browsing around 4chan and I shared it with Mr. Spencer to see it deserved any attention.

I'm here to bring this to the community's attention as it may represent a potential threat to the forums.

Warning: It contains explicit themes so do watch with caution.

Spoiler:

It involves one of our members, more specifically 'Valentineisdead?'

I'm posting this for the mods to see....

Kaneco linked me to this on Skype. I thought we'd seen the last of these mutants?

I took a screencap in case this 404's and no-one sees this shit.

Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 06-17-2011, 04:53 PM.
    See you in hell.

Comment

Oh dear. Poor Vaeltineisdead? Welcome to the club.

But it's nothing to worry. Just Beasley weeping to yet another forum that he was banned, and failed to destroy the Horror as he promised.

Comment

I don't know anything about this Beasley user...I guess it's just your typical troll.

We just got to keep a close eye on trolls (or new members in general) that may just join one day to disrupt the community out of joyful fun.

...or we can just forget about it and go on with our lives.

Comment

Well, I'll grant he's more than a typical troll. He's an overly obsessive troll who never gives up. He even tried to create a Site Wars thing, which was hilarious, but bar one trick that actually threatened the forums he's a nuisance. As a rule, just ignore him. He may well show up here, but it's pretty simple to ban him and delete what he posts. Which alternate between begging to come back and nasty messages.

Which reminds me...minions, remember not to post anything on his thread. No one wants him thinking anyone cares. Plus, posting on a chan site is likely to give you herpes.

Comment

Ha-ha.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Yeah, Beasley hates me. Blames me for both of his bans on THIA and reH. Got banned on here for slagging me off calling me the ice queen of reH and all sorts then after he got banned, made loads of accounts, joined this "Site Wars" nonsense. Wouldn't bother about it to be honest, he's tried and failed and always will do.
              Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 06-18-2011, 04:25 AM.

Comment

I wouldn't worry about this at all, like that one reply says, the motto of /b/ is "Not your personal army" for situations like this. Anyway lets ignore this and future occurrences of it.

Comment

Working...
                X