No announcement yet.

Gonna be in a Swedish gaming magazine..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna be in a Swedish gaming magazine..

I was contacted by a freelancer who works for the Swedish gaming magazine Level (Guys who leaked the Halo 3 info before EGM). I did a short interview with him and took some pictures of the Resident Evil stuff I have, so that should be appearing soon. Just thought you guys should know since he listed the sites URL on it, we may get some new users who might not speak the best english. So please be curtius to them.

Will have a scan up with a translation when it hits news stands

Comment

Congratulations on your recognition for your work put into the Resident Evil community. Is it just about all the various paraphernalia released for the franchise?

Comment

Theres some questions, like what I think is most rare and such but its mainly a piece about the stuff I have so, I dont think its quite recognition yet XD at least for the site.

Comment

Well it gets your name out there, it is a step in the right direction. I bet it was a pleasant break from being grilled over beta, trial and hacked versions of the games.

Comment

hot stuff there.

Comment

usually Swedish don't post in english forums, we won't dislike or isolate anyone.

Comment

So yeah, I found this in my mail box today Please forgive the poor quality but a pocket size digital cam is the best I have right now.

Anyway, I've known of this site and your collection for quite some time. (Impressive work!). Stefan gave me the link at one of our smaller forums dedicated for Video Game Collectors back in Oct-Nov or something.

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                We may get some new users who might not speak the best english. So please be curtius to them.
                You mean courteous?
                Last edited by Nikke; 03-23-2007, 10:47 AM. Reason: Picture size too big.

Comment

Nice, thanks!
                  I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Haha ;) Nice. Thanks for the photograph and yes, Courteous XD.

Comment

translation !

Comment

Nice one, John =D

Comment

I can try to make an effort translating this, right now I'm pretty deep into Lost Planet and Symphony of the Night though so it might take a while ;) There is an article of a Videogame collector of some sort in every magazine, this time was the first international collector.
                          Anyway, I will try to stick around here as I'm one of many RE-fans/collectors myself, it's just too bad there isn't a whole lot of action on the whole RE-thing right now. It's been like 2 years since we were given RE4 and it's still gonna be another year for RE5 and around 8-9 months for UC (If they don't delay it.). So, it's pretty understandable that there isn't a high interest for RE right now, except for the hardcore fans.

Comment

Working...
                          X