Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PRESENT] Prototype Pandemic (Working Title)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PRESENT] Prototype Pandemic (Working Title)

Hey everyone i'm presenting this project, it originally started over at the RE 1,2,3 modding forums(Still currently is) i've decided however to also post progress here.

The idea from the project(or from what i've benen told) is a total recreation of every key area in Raccoon City from not just RE2 and 3 but also from 1.5, the idea itself is going to be a separate game created in the Unity engine, that's as much as I know at the moment. My section of the project is devoted to the environments that everyone will be once again walking around this time however in 3D. So without further a do here is some images to tide you guys over as a note I am modeling all of this from scratch not ripping from Either Umbrella or Darkside chronicles:

RPD West Wing:

This does need a bit of work mapping wise, this was constructed over the course of a week.

Couple of images of the RPD main hall:

Reception Desk Original RE2 RDT images and My interpretation:

couple of images of the licker hallway:

Northwest corridor :

west wing stairway area:

Communications Room:

Evidence Room:

Darkroom Save room:

And these are currently my own progression on recreating the areas of 1.5

As a disclaimer I don't own 1.5 nor have I played it the following rooms are my own interpretation:

STARS Office:

RPD East Hallway:

Burning SWAT Van Area:

East Hallway Save Room:

RPD Helipad:

3RD floor hallway to chief iron's office:

3rd floor stairwell:

again this is all guesswork and my own interpretation some of this is more than likely to change later on as I model more I shall update the thread both on here and on the re 1,2,3 modding forums (by then I should have more information)

Wow, amazing work man! Keep it up!

Comment

Very good work! I like it...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Thanks Guys

Comment

Fantasic stuff mate. Would please PM me about something which might interest you? Keep up the good work!
          4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Aydan View Post
            Fantasic stuff mate. Would please PM me about something which might interest you? Keep up the good work!
            Thanks yeah sure check your pms

Comment

Quick bump to show more progression:

Comment

Wow, great project man, awesome backgrounds! Hope you are still progressing with it =)

Comment

Sadly the whole project went to hell and I left all this work was also scrapped, the project however started again so all this is just gone into a archive of stuff that will be finished at some point in the near future.

Comment

Hey man, great work! I love the 1.5 Roof (heliport).

Keep up!

Comment

Working...
                    X