Resident evil 2 prototype fpsc project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident evil 2 prototype fpsc project

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This is the start of my RE 1.5 project, which I finally decided to redo after all the other attempts I did at making it. It needs some work so not much at the mo as soon as i've made zombie textures their going in.

Cool! What engine are you using? Looks kindof like GoldSrc...

Comment

Does look a lot like Goldsrc, but why is it so laggy?

Still, good luck with it

Comment

@ metaleggman the engine i'm using happens to be FPS creator coded all in dark basic and can be upgraded.

@ SureShot its laggy because i have a really low tech computer for the program to run it XD and thanks

Comment

Where is that in the game? As I didn't see this location in RE2.
          BTW, the rifle you are using in the vid is a Chinese stuff.

Good luck with the project.

Comment

@ classic leon. the Part is from the original planned re2 what the fans call 1.5 it was scrapped during production and never got to see the light of day and to this day no one has been able to obtain a copy of it. and the gun in the vid is a FAMAS rifle think I was in snake mode when i shoved that in XD.

Comment

Ya, I got it from my BH1 Director's Cut. That's pretty sad Capcom doesn't release its Biohazard 1.5 which has been done 70%+.
              Will you guys issue a release with classic angle? Or entire game will be an FPS one? Thanks.

Comment

Wish I could go for the classic angel hell then i know i could more than likely pull off a clone of what the footage shows its all gonna be FPS i'm afraid, but so far i'm gonna remain as close to the game as possible so far i've got some of the door textures and are using them the sound effects for weapons and doors shutting/opening and character sounds to keep within 1.5. and i'm also going to try and add files etc to the game in traditional RE style. and btw lol i'm working on this version on my own at the moment >< but I didn't mention that before so ya didn't know lol. I'm the guy constructing this whole thing by myself something to do in my spare time getting away from uni work XD

Comment

Working...
                X