Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the status of Dark Biohazard in 2012?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the status of Dark Biohazard in 2012?

Greetings all. As you may know, the last update that was publically discussed for Dark Biohazard was about a year ago. At that time, the story was that Dominion (Dorian?) found new employment and had no time for Dark Biohazard other than possibly on the holidays. One holiday passed after another and there still wasn't a new video or any update to the DB website, not even a notice to let us know it was still alive and who was onboard (for example, is c2keo even still a DB developer?). Even more disheartening, if one checks Dominion's YouTube channel (under the pseudonym YamiBiohazard), at this time it says his last YT account activity was March 11th 2011. There are some forum members who have Dominion added on messenger or are able to talk to him via email. So, to those with such access, I ask, is Dark Biohazard still in the cards? I mean, is it still being worked on? Have you heard anything more recently (compared to a year ago) from Dominion?

Honestly? No one knows. He's around, but rarely talks to people. The last I heard, and this was about five months ago, he was essentially working 12 hours a day, 6 days a week and simply didn't have the time, energy or resources to work on it. Which sucks. He was, however, still hopeful that he could start work on it again when things turned sane.

Comment

Resident Evil project doomed to be unfinished shocker.

A shame, but i'm not sure people realise the size of the undertaking they commit to sometimes.

Comment

Thank you for the replies, Stu & Darkmoon.

Comment

Is that really surprising. I mean, he's been working on it since what, 2000-2001? After 2-3 years I already lost any hope of being able to play the thing, even after he renamed it.

It's sad, but life goes on. This mod has always been a vaporeware.

Comment

It's a shame indeed, but Team96 are doing a fantastic job on creating a classic RE experience.

Comment

just seems like he wasted so much time and effort for nothing , making the website , making the videos look like a video game trailer , all the backgrounds hacking and editing of animations ect I follwed him and his small team for years lol but just like 1.5 it faded away from my grip , maybe one day he will finish it ....

Comment

Working...
              X