Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have any Palisades Figures for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have any Palisades Figures for sale?

Hello,

I am looking for some Resident Evil Palisades figures loose.

Series 3 Chris Redfield (black vest, not camo)
    Series 2 Cop Zombie (blue shirt) with licker
    Series 1 Soldier Zombie with Cerberus

The only eBay store with a loose Chris Redfield has a really high price tag. And I would like to save on what a MIB one would cost. I do not even need any of the weapons as I already have them. If anyone has a loose Chris Redfield (weapons or not) and would like to sell it or trade (maybe) please PM me or post in this thread. The others I would prefer complete but if not PM me anyway.

Thanks.
    Last edited by CaptainDinobot; 05-18-2007, 09:59 AM.

I only have some Moby Dick ones for sale, but your right. It is pretty hard to find the Palisades ones for a decent price. Its one of the reasons why I gave up on trying to get them all for the site. In the end the amount of money I would have to spend would be way too much.

Comment

Yeah, I have been searching for awhile. I realize that the MIB prices can be really high thats why I want to find a loose one. But he seems to be rare enough not to show up much, usually MIB when he does. The one time I found him loose my computer froze before I could sniper him. Well at least I have camo Chris and Wesker for that matter, his price is even worse. A Barry Burton custom (made from Neca Chris Redfield) just sold for $130.00. I don't have the money for that kind of prices.
      Last edited by CaptainDinobot; 05-08-2007, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Theres also a few on ebay which are error ones, being sold by a guy with dog in his name. I think comic dog collectibles? Hes a former Palisades big wig and sells the various pre production models as well as some goof ups from the factory. So be sure you are looking at non error packages too, as I think he had the error ones up for like 100-200$.

Comment

Yes, you are talking about CornDog Collectibles. That store has a loose Chris Redfield (maybe even without the weapons) for $79.99. He has Chris MIB for $119.99 which seems weird to be that close in price. So he's from Palisades, that explains somthing.

Comment

free shipping costs!!

-_-'
              Last edited by albert; 05-10-2007, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Heh, Well he may charge high prices but lots of his stuff like that Leon were never released (and its a 2 up). But yeah, thats partially why I stopped buying figures. They end up costing way too much for a guy like me who wants "it all".

Comment

@albert: o.O"

Comment

Yeah, the prototypes are pretty cool. The Leon, Chris, and Wesker all look awesome. Not something I could afford.

Comment

wesker and chris are really well done, but i never liked palisades' leon's face. It's completely different from the actual leon's face in re2... the same with jill's vinyl statue. her face makes me think on an old porcelain doll.

Comment

here doesn't have any biohazard character figure toy but...steve burnside in 2000, CV one.

Comment

They sold a Steve Burnside action figure where you live? He wasn't part of any of the releases over here in USA unless I am missing something.

Comment

Nope he wasnt, Its most likely an unlicensed figure. Most of which are fairly bad quality, but some rare exceptions are good.

Comment

Working...
                            X