Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic_leon, do u know in 2008, China beijing will have olympics games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic_leon, do u know in 2008, China beijing will have olympics games?

It's great to hear that China will hold that olympics ... in 2000 china lose to sydney in compete the olympics, and in 2004 it's athens.

Now finally, china got that because the athletics are very brilliant in 2004 olympics.

Should be interesting ;) Do you know where they are building the stadium Arlumit?

Comment

yeap, thanks bud. I'll get back to PRC in 2008 as I can't miss this significant and magnificent game! And btw this is probably gonna be debut of San Shou, known as San Da (Kung Fu) going to stage of Olympic, which will be what I much expect to see in 2008.

Comment

Kung Fu at the Olympics?

Awesome.

Comment

Exactly, but it's in the collar by strict rules, thus it's called San Shou.
          I've found some clips for you guys.
          2003 Sanshou World Cup Highlight

Sanshou Vs Muay Thai Brutal fight
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Chinese Sanshou Kungfu Vs Japanese Karate
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Sanshou vs Karate - 20 sec knockout
          Sanda Team from Qianwei (Vanguard)Fight Club vs Dajojuku Karate in Beijing Workers Stadium on 23/11/2003. The fighters from Qianwei are mostly non-pro from t...

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
            Kung Fu at the Olympics?

Awesome.

Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
              Should be interesting ;) Do you know where they are building the stadium Arlumit?
              You are really hilarious Dot50Cal - how can a germany-born French know chinese things like where they build that stadium?

I only heard that china Govt recently build a big stadium because the existing stadiums are not huge enough only

Comment

Let them put in swordsmanship and I'll enter. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post

Yes!
                  My thoughts exactly.

Comment

I just watched those videos. That stuff looks pretty nasty.

Comment

@ Summoner: do u know china is BACKWARD than USA? at least poor than USA.

it's not 2008 yet, soon you will be able to see prettier areas in 2008

Comment

I know a little about China, yeah. Mostly what Kitty's told me about it.

Comment

Kitty is your friend or girlfriend? Just curious, u always speak about Kitty!

Comment

Heh, we're just friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlumit View Post
                              @ Summoner: do u know china is BACKWARD than USA? at least poor than USA.

it's not 2008 yet, soon you will be able to see prettier areas in 2008

I learn a few things from my friend in China, like that the people are poorer than in USA. Also she is an only child as well since at the time she was born China had rule that parents can only have 1 child per family. I don't know if that rule is still in effect or not. Also her family and her work longer hours and days in China than my family does here.
                              Last edited by CaptainDinobot; 05-31-2007, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X