Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [RELEASE] Biohazard 2 Beta v2 Mod Version [PSX]

Things that this include:
    -Handgun, C. Handgun and Calico (with 1.5 animation style).
    -Licker beta scene (100% finished).

Instalation:
    1-Just create a image (ISO) of the original game disc with Alcohol 120%, ImgBurn or your favorite program.

2-After use PPFoMATIC to apply the patch.

3-Now you can play!

Video:
    Things that this include:-Handgun and C. Handgun (with 1.5 animation style).-Licker beta scene (100% finished).Download:http://z4.invisionfree.com/Resident_E...

Download:
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 07-03-2012, 08:05 PM.

Great work as always!

Comment

Why make more beta scenes on this v2 beta? That would be cool and original!

Comment

Wonderful work, as always! I really love this mod!
        The new Handgun animations give it a real 1.5 flavor and your Licker scene restoration is perfect, I actually prefer it over the FMV scene from the final version of the game! (The falling head adds more of that cheesy B movie flair which I always loved the old school RE games for)

It's always exciting to see what you come up with next, I'm looking forward to your future hacks!
        A hack of BH 1.5, maybe? If we actually get it, that is.

By the way, have you ever tried hacking the Playstation version of Biohazard 3?
        I've always wondered whether there were any beta events hidden in the RDT files of that game...
        Last edited by Upaluppa; 06-22-2012, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post
          Wonderful work, as always! I really love this mod!
          The new Handgun animations give it a real 1.5 flavor and your Licker scene restoration is perfect, I actually prefer it over the FMV scene from the final version of the game! (The falling head adds more of that cheesy B movie flair which I always loved the old school RE games for)

It's always exciting to see what you come up with next, I'm looking forward to your future hacks!
          A hack of BH 1.5, maybe? If we actually get it, that is.

I've always wondered whether there were any beta events hidden in the RDT files of that game...
          Check his YouTube channel and your question will be quickly and surprisingly answered! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post
            Hi again!I could reconstruct the beta script to make it possible to obtain the chain, like the beta version of RE3!Enjoy!

Note: all this was rebuilt, not unlocked.

Comment

dark bihazard...what was the chain for?

Comment

Originally posted by P.I.M.P. View Post
                dark bihazard...what was the chain for?
                In the final version, for nothing, but in the beta version is used to solve a puzzle.

Comment

Dear Martin!
                  Tell please, in the beta v2 no longer nor any hidden features of the game?
                  Or unlock more that be not possible?
                  (Probably a modification of the game?)
                  sigpic

Comment

I hope the forum is still alive. I wanted to play with beta v2. I remember seeing a hack code on the Internet where using the Calico950 you can shoot grenade launcher charges. Who in the know tell me, now I can not find it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X