Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should there be interactive footage of RE1.5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should there be interactive footage of RE1.5?

If they ever do a 10th anniversary bundle, they should definitely include some playable footage of this game, as well as the cancelled version of Resident Evil 4 because it must be on every fan's mind as to why these games were cancelled. As far as I know, Robert Kendo lasted much longer in this version than he did in the finished project, and there was no Claire either. Instead there was Elza Walker - a competitive biker who arrived in Raccoon City at the same time as Leon, just as Claire did.

We all know what RE 1.5 is -_-.

I doubt they'd ever release it. personally, I'm over it and I dont think I'd be that interested if it ever came out now. There's little to no chance it'll ever happen. The games were scrapped for a reason

Comment

After seeing the footage of this game, it would actually be interesting to see exactly how far they got into the game, considering that the scenery and character models looked finished.

I'm actually trying to track down a copy of Bio Hazard Director's Cut Dual Shock just to have that preview disc.

Anyone have any leads?

Comment

Ebay.......

Comment

yeh, Ebay is your best lead.

Comment

There's one on e-bay right now.

OUCH! $55 buy it now, plus $13 for S/H to the US. That'll put a hole in your wallet.

Unless you're getting it for collecting purposes, I'd just get a mod chip/Playstation boot disc to play back-up games. If you want info on where to get one, PM me..don't wanna promote that kind of stuff here on the boards.

IMO, it's a great collector's item and not THAT expensive. That one on e-bay is in great condition(book included, very cool). If you're just looking for the movies, though..head on over to bioflames.com for an abundance of media.
            If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Working...
            X