Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castlevania Symphony of The Night E3 Demo/Beta

Screens:

Could someone recomend me a good openGL capture software(GameCam, Taksi etc don't work at all) or freeware FRAPS ver?

So the release was real? Can you post the NFO?

Comment

No can do since there was none oO? I've checked all proto/beta forums I know except Assemblergames(I don't have an account there) and it seems there were no release at all, guess I was in right place at a right time... I can hook you up with this if you're interrested !

Comment

Excellent find! Would be nice to have a look at...
        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

It was sold to a member on the Assembler boards for $3700 through ebay from another member which makes it pretty surprising that it was released so fast.

Comment

No problem Mark, it's about 300 MB packed, just be online on AIM ;)!

@Dot50Cal - it officially hasn't been released, like I said I was just at the right place...

Comment

Carnivol linked me to a torrent so Id say thats pretty public release...lol

Comment

I checked and still don't see any PUBLIC torrent (private trackes are excluded;) )of it, nether any info on beta sites ... oO?

Comment

Its not very hard to get an account at the place it was released, and besides that now that its out there in peoples hands its going to become pretty common. Dont know why you're holding it up as some mysterious thing when anyone can get a copy now

Comment

It's hardly a private tracker when anyone can register at them ;D

+You need to revise your search methods, as there's even a several days old topic about it at LostLevels.

Comment

Just look at my 1st toppic: I was just asking for an advise on gettning an openGL capture software so I could make a movie for youtube (the game is available for 5 days now and noone seemed to even care for it), that's all really...

With all the respect, .50 don't act like a ALL KNOWING ABOUT BETA PUBLIC RELEASES MASTER now... You didn't even know if it was released in the first place and probably wouldn't ever know if Carnivol wouldn't send you the link, read your own words:

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                      So the release was real? Can you post the NFO?
                      and

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                      Carnivol linked me to a torrent so Id say thats pretty public release...lol

Comment

OOhhhhhkay.

Comment

Could someone recomend me a good openGL capture software(GameCam, Taksi etc don't work at all) or freeware FRAPS ver?
                          Aren't there builds (or maybe graphics plug-ins) for epsxe or something that can capture on its own?
                          (or maybe just use a non-OpenGL graphical plug-in while playing SotN, so you could use one of the other tools)

Anyway, what you could do would be to play back SOTN E3 in a windowed mode in EPSXE, using one of those watermarking trial versions of the recording tools. If memory serves me right, they mostly watermark on top or bottom of the screen, so with a little cropping magic on the first recorded file, you'll have a clean 640x480 (or whatever resolution you window at) recording.
                          Last edited by Carnivol; 06-30-2007, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Aren't there builds (or maybe graphics plug-ins) for epsxe or something that can capture on its own?
                            IIRC, but don't quote me on it, Pete Bernert's plugins for PSone emulators capture AVI and snapshot (BMP) output.

And yes, it seems this version did have a very public release. From what I can tell, it was availible very shortly after whoever bought it from eBay for a shitload of money. Just got the torrent from an undisclosed location with 20 seeds, less than 5 minutes to go already...
                            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Black Crow would never believe that someone would buy a beta for a "shit load" of money and just up and publicly release it. Yet more evidence that his ideals of how the beta community aren't accurate at all. haha
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X