Clock Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clock Tower

This game rocks. I don't care if it's old. It is one of the scariest games I've ever bought. Like so, your characters are being persuid by this evil Scissorman in Norway and he will even follow you to a huge castle somewhere in England. You have to hide from this maniac most of the time because you cannot use guns. It feels like an interactive version of Scream in a sense. It's a darn shame that the second game never got released in Europe, but I'm sure import fanatics will already have a copy. Clock Tower 3 isn't bad either, although it was rather repetitive in parts. I really do hope they make more sequels to this series. In total, there are actually four very rare Clock Tower games available.

I have Clock Tower & Clock Tower 2 for the Playststion. Clock Tower is really part 2 and Clock Tower 2 is really part 3 in Japan because the first game was called Clock Tower: First Fear for the Super Famicom/Super Nintendo that was a Japan only release.

Jennifer escaped the first Scissorman who was that giant black monster which starts as the intro in the Playstation version which is really part 2. Jennifer runs from the second Scissorman which is the first Scissorman's twin brother and the twin brother who follows Jennifer to try and kill her and then Jennifer returns to the Castle in Norway with 5 other people to find out the mystery and to find a way to stop the second Scissorman.:eek:

I have never played Clock Tower: First Fear for the Super Famicom/Super Nintendo before, but I have heard about the story and I have seen some screenshot's too.

I have gotten an A ranking from saving all 5 people and finishing the game as Jennifer, but I only gotten a B ranking playing as Helen from saving Jennifer who is tied up on a big cross in the castles chapel which you have shoot and kill the Scissorman before he stabs Jennifer in th neck.:eek:

Did you know that you can play Super Famicom import games on a US Super Nintendo because America and Japan use NTSC and PAL Super Nintendo games won't work on a US Super Nintendo.

To play Japanese Super Famicom import games on a US Super Nintendo is to cut the 2 tabs out that are inside the cartridge slot to play the import games.

I plan on tracking down Clock Tower: First Fear for the Super Famicom to play it.;)

Clock Tower 3 is supposed to be part 4 and the game was pretty scary and fun! but the serial killers are a real pain in the butt because they constantly chase you more than the Scissorman does. I hid in the bathroom stall and when that dead crazy Scissorwoman goes away and as soon as I come out of the bathroom stall, she jumps out of one of the bathroom stalls and she starts chasing you again & saying "I'm going to kill you" "Nak nak" somthing like that. Clock Tower 2 in the US has a little girl named Stephanie with a knife chasing Alyssa and trying to kill her and the little girl laughs at you. She says "Ha I'm going to kill you ha" when you pick up the phone.:eek:
    Last edited by Guest; 10-02-2005, 04:37 PM.

Comment

dude, you just ressurected a 2-month old topic.

hehe.

Comment

we only got clock tower 1 for the psx over here in europe (means CT2) and clock tower 3 for the ps2

aynyway its a great game, though it is aged

btw clock tower: the first fear was also released on the psx in japan

Comment

You can download it from Chris' Survival Horror Quest I think.

Comment

download what?

Comment

:eek:

Comment

Actually if anyone is looking for the First Fear can get it for the emulator here
                http://www.rom-world.com/ and playing on the PC means you can get an English patch for it as well.

I love Clock Tower, like RE is scary but there is something utterly horrific about being an unarmed school girl just running around with all these unkillable monsters chasing after you and I really hope that they make more of these games.

Although what made especially Clock Tower 3 for me, was the Scissortwins. Ralph and Jemima are everything that I want to be when (if) I ever decide to grow up. Murderously playful and so completely enthusastic about everything they were doing. Playing a sort of twisted game of hide and seek and if you were found eviceration was your reward. They really were wonderful.

Comment

Working...
                X