Silent Hill Movie OST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill Movie OST

Does it exist? I'd love to listen to the semi-remixed tunes from Silent Hill's movie counterpart.

Thanks.
    I'm a blackstar.

Last time I checked it didn't exist, rather strange I thought. I don't think there are any plans for it either..

Comment

There is an unofficial one. I'll try to get it up on megaupload. Give me some time.

Comment

It used to be hosted at Dustfungo, but since that domain is gonna expire in August, they must have jumped ship... Alittle researching and I found them again

Pretty awesome stuff they have there...

Comment

Excellent, thanks a million guys! I was beginning to lose hope. The site is pretty nice too, btw.

It's pretty bizarre they didn't release an OST for this...and I must say, whoever ripped the version found from that site did an excellent job. Well worth the download!
          Last edited by MeganGrass; 07-04-2007, 08:30 AM.
          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Arent most of the tracks from the games anyway? I dont recall hearing anything about tracks being made specifically for the movie.

Comment

Track 10 is the only one not from the game I think.

Comment

I'll admit, i'm by far not a Silent Hill expert. I've only beaten the original SH, ages ago, and I recognized some tracks in the movie but they sounded remixed to me(?). Owning only the original and a Trial Edition of SH 4: The Room doesn't help my knowledge either.

Perhaps I should get a few expert pointers about SH from Wayne.
                Last edited by MeganGrass; 07-06-2007, 08:38 AM. Reason: numbskull
                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

This soundtrack is golden so far. Only downloaded four songs (Running From Hell, A Place Of Mental Scars, Allessa's Darkness And Rose Become One, and Magdelene Tears Of...Laura's Theme) but they're all amazingly done.

Comment

Well they were are re-recorded and there is certainly an alteration to them some of it works some doesn't but they're very good . . .
                    sigpic

Comment

The soundtrack was not re-recorded, although the majority of the tracks present were sped up slightly, thus why most of the tracks sound much higher pitched than there game counterparts. I remember the tracks that stuck out were "You're Not Here", "Promise", "Magdalene" and "Lost Carol". If you want an example, play the Silent Hill 3 Soundtrack version of "You're Not Here" along with the version shown in the credits, it will make the differences clear.
                      Last edited by randomwab; 09-13-2007, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                        Arent most of the tracks from the games anyway? I dont recall hearing anything about tracks being made specifically for the movie.
                        I was wondering about a soundtrack release a while back as well. But, guess never was released.
                        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

There was an official soundtrack created, however, it was never released. I believe that one of the soundtracks on the web is a rip of this official version.
                          Last edited by randomwab; 09-19-2007, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X