Another Spencer Mansion - Skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Spencer Mansion - Skyrim

Interesting take on the Spencer mansion.. fits well in the Skyrim setting.. nice player home I would imagine! Still needs a bit more detail perhaps..

Attached Files

oh that's so cool

Comment

Nice !
      Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
      ^ Lol ...

Comment

I want this. Is it on Steamworks?

Comment

Source? Is it available?

Comment

Sorry, been away from THIA. I found this on a thread on skyrim nexus forum. I just did a quick search of skyrim nexus mods and couldn't find it. Odd they didn't post it by now or perhaps was taken down...

Comment

Hello RE Fans,
              just released this one:

But its not a PlayerHouse anymore, its something to fight now!

greetz
              JP'TR

btw: The answer for this random question at registration, "Sherry is the daughter of...?" was kinda hard to solve. In my mind only Resident Evil 1 remained in remembrance.

Comment

Originally posted by JPTR View Post
                Hello RE Fans,
                just released this one:

But its not a PlayerHouse anymore, its something to fight now!

greetz
                JP'TR

btw: The answer for this random question at registration, "Sherry is the daughter of...?" was kinda hard to solve. In my mind only Resident Evil 1 remained in remembrance.
                Wow - impressive work, thank you for reminding me about this project! I love how the estate blends seamlessly into the Skyrim map... and the fact you added RE-like puzzles. Though it looks pretty resource intensive from the comments so I'll check it out on my gaming PC later. I'll probably have additional suggestions to post on Nexus later

Comment

Finally had some time to check this mod out! I was messing around with various Skyrim ENB graphics mods and decided to visit the mansion. I was interested mostly in the grounds of the mansion rather than the inside itself .. It was actually built near one of my favorite areas near Morthal which was cool. Some screens..

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Main Hall
                  Spoiler:

Kenneth dead
                  Spoiler:

I guess this is supposed to be Forest.. though the balcony layout is different to the game. At least he left us a bow!
                  Spoiler:

Just outside Forest's balcony, damn, I might have to fit in some chairs and a bar on this balcony in the editor, nice way to relax after work IRL haha..
                  Spoiler:

Cerberus hallway
                  Spoiler:

There's a lot of locked doors and stuff to do inside - will try to finish it shortly and see if there is anything else to report..
                  Last edited by Scream; 01-17-2014, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X