Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill: Revelation Theatrical Trailer

Wow. Loved that.

Nice to see they aren't spoiling how or when Radha Mitchell fits in.

Who is Heather in this canon then? Sean Bean's daughter somehow, what about Sharon?
    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Poor, poor Vincent...from God-level scheming creepy priest to pointless teenage love interest.

The biggest problem I can see is this is gonna be a messy version of Silent Hill 3. Silent Hill 3 already had a fairly exceptional story. They're certainly not gonna make it better.

Also, Pyramid Head. Always more Pyramid Head.

Comment

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
        Wow. Loved that.

Nice to see they aren't spoiling how or when Radha Mitchell fits in.

Who is Heather in this canon then? Sean Bean's daughter somehow, what about Sharon?
        She IS Sharon lol. Sean Bean even calls her that on the phone when he is at their Apartment. They are using fake names, which are coincidentally the original character names. Why they are doing that and on the run will be explained in the film apparently.

Comment

But... How does Sharon get back!? Sharon is with Rose in Silent Hill...
          http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
          http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
          Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            Poor, poor Vincent...from God-level scheming creepy priest to pointless teenage love interest.
            He may be introduced as a potential love interest but I doubt that's what he is. Heather seems to have some sort of hesitation freeing him in the clip that was released so he's probably still a villain and he's probably going to die.

Comment

This is what I want to know as well. On top of that, wasn't it implied that Spoiler:
              Honestly, I don't see how anything other than a retcon could explain how Sharon is back in the real world with her father. I guess Rose Da Silva's appearance might explain this away somehow. Curious indeed.

Comment

Thats why you watch the movie lol. It'll be explained.

Comment

Originally posted by atlier00 View Post
                  Thats why you watch the movie lol. It'll be explained.
                  Don't you just love watching movies with people who constantly ask WHAT'S GOING ON? WHO'S THAT!? WHAT'S THAT!?, rather than just sit down, shut up and let things unravel itself in whatever order the director/writer intended for it to.

Comment

I hated the trailer. It looks to be the exact same movie from 2006. Also more Pyramid Head and Nurses :/
                    That is so Money.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                      Don't you just love watching movies with people who constantly ask WHAT'S GOING ON? WHO'S THAT!? WHAT'S THAT!?, rather than just sit down, shut up and let things unravel itself in whatever order the director/writer intended for it to.

Comment

Working...
                      X