Silent Hill 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill 4

Right, so I played the Silent Hills before and I could never stick with them. This one however seems to be the one ill actually finish. I rented it from block..Lackluster video last night and Im about 6 hours in now. Im at the "Hospital world" right now..Ill just leave it at that incase some of you havent played it yet. Anyway its a great game! Ice will probably be happy that im finally beating a Silent Hill So have any of you played it?

Edit: 100th post :p

Nope, I just have 1-3 and I haven't beaten any of them either so don't feel bad

... I know, sad.

Comment

Well its still got the nurses..and uh...Rape?

Comment

I played one and two. The quality from one to two dropped like a damn rock but I still enjoy playing the games if I can get my hands on them *coughwithoutpayingcough*.

Ice, you helped me get the second one for the computer, have any idea where I can find the third and maybe the fourth?

Comment

I've got an idea. Get a job and you can afford all four of them ;)

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazardBlade
            I've got an idea. Get a job and you can afford all four of them ;)
            I second that, Ya bastard How'd you like it if you made a game and I pirated it?

Comment

I've had a job for every summer since I was 13.
              No place here sells them for the PC and I don't have a PS2. And if I made a shitty rip-off of another game, I probably wouldn't mind too much. Especially if I was a whore of a company already making millions with my real series.

It's the only game I've ever pirated and I know you fuckers have entire libraries of pirated games so eat my ass.
              Last edited by Nikovich; 08-10-2005, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Buy & sell electronics, cars, clothes, collectibles & more on eBay, the world's online marketplace. Top brands, low prices & free shipping on many items.

I dont pirate games because Its shitty. So eat your own ass

Comment

yaay, I'm a FUCKER => You've had a job every summer? Wow, that must be harsh. The rest of us have to work in spring, fall, and winter too. And yeah, I pirate shit left and right. But if I can't pirate it, and I want it, I buy it... so that sometime between 80 hours of work I'll have something to do so I don't get *snicker* bored.

And ass only tastes good with lots of hot sauce.

ok not really that was a joke.

Comment

Well I beat it, The ending was VERY dissapointing. The game started out great but it just went downhill with all the back tracking to the previous "worlds". Also lots of the puzzles (more like obsticles) made no sense with the story and were obviously added in just to increase the game time.

I dunno if it was because the game was made from Konami Korea or what but it just screams low budget. What a dissapointment

Comment

Screw you.. i still liked it ...enough to buy it

Comment

Dude, you need to give the series another chance. And **** Silent Hill 4: The Room because any fan will tell you, it's the worst one out there!!

Play SH1. That's one of the best survival horror games around. It doesn't look as great as today's games, but it's still worth checking out.

Comment

I myself am partial to SH2

Comment

I'd probably say Silent Hill 2 is the best, the story is pretty amazing and the soundtrack is great, though I did have mega fun replaying Silent Hill 1 recently! And Grace, i'm a pretty huge SH fan since before Silent Hill 1 was even released and I say Silent Hill 4 is awesome, though it's only my opinion so meah

Comment

I got bored right after the girl tag along with you.
                              She is just TOO stupid! Just ridiculous AI and the Victims which are immortal, they suck too!!
                              Some times I got scared of the game, those were cool parts, but the surprises stopped comming

Comment

Working...
                              X