Previews of SH2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Previews of SH2

I'm not sure exactly how to put this, but here goes. I got a DVD with Silent Hill 2, and upon it were three different advert/previews for SH2. One had the original theme song (Promise) but the other two had remixed versions. I'd like to get them on my computer, but I don't know how, and so far everywhere I've searched turned up nothing. If anyone can give me a hand with this I'd be very grateful.

Remixes of Promise you say? Well, if you can create an ISO of it Im sure I can get them out of it for you heh.

Comment

It would only take a matter of minutes with the right software. ;) If I had an ISO...
      Last edited by MeganGrass; 07-09-2007, 12:37 PM.
      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

I would do that. If I knew what it was and how to do it >_> This computer can't do very much. Junk.

Comment

Its really simple, Just download this

To decrypt the entire DVD and copy the VOB files, Download (DVD Burning Application) DVDDecrypter. NJMCDirect, the user-friendly website developed for ticket payments by the NJMVC (NJ Motor Vehicle Commission […]

And follow the instructions to make a .iso (for ISO mode press R). Ill give you ftp access to the sites "inbox" so you can share it easily. Id appreciate it a lot, cause Promise is one of my favorite songs from the series.
          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-10-2007, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Yeah. There are two remixed versions on the DVD. One I don't remember too well, but it ends with the little girl saying 'Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord my soul to keep, if I should die before I wake, I pray the lord my soul to take', and the other one has a sort of rap to it, it repeats Mary saying 'It's too bad we have to leave' and Eddie saying 'Ya put the gun to their head, pow.' pretty much throughout it.

Comment

Working...
            X