Where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where?

Where can I download a save for the PAL version of Silent Hill Homecoming that will give me the ray gun with unlimited shots? For you see, I really cannot stand this game with its shitty melee combat and crap. It's just too hard. The annoying parts like the hotel and sewers are too much. The furthest I got was when you fight Scarlet, but I cannot defeat her. By that point, I'm always low on healing items. Normally I wouldn't cheat, but this game is not much fun.

You didnt say for what format. If its for PS3 there are Ps3 saves at Gamefaqs.

Comment

The melee combat in Homecoming is the best in the entire series. Different weapons work best against different enemies, learn to dodge and counter. Don't blame the game for your own failings.
      Last edited by Dracarys; 11-26-2012, 03:23 AM.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
        The melee combat in Homecoming is the best in the entire series. Different weapons work best against different enemies, learn to dodge and counter. Don't blame the game for your own failings.
        Agreed. Although I despise the story and characters, along with my opinion that Homecoming isn't a particularly good Silent Hill experience, I will say that it is a solid game in most other departments. And unlike Downpour, it's not filled with bugs and framerate issues.

Comment

Originally posted by BSAA . Org
          So how do you kill Scarlet the fair way?
          Using the crowbar seems to work best for me. You have to make sure to knock all the armor off her arms and legs. When she kneels down to the ground, use charged attacks on areas that still have armor. During the second phase of the battle when she's in her spider form, use the knife. It's weak, but so fast that she won't be able to attack you at all. I have to say, Scarlet was my favorite boss battle in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by BSAA . Org
            Xbox 360.
            Keep in mind that you need a resigner like Modio to use another player's save on the 360. And while it's extremely rare, it's a bannable offense for Xbox Live.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

^ that's really shit. PS3 saves are either lockable by dev or transferable but linked to a PSN ID which if not active on your system just doesn't allow trophies or sometimes extras. But no one gets in trouble. That's ass backward shit from Microsoft when there are easier restrictions avaliable.
              Last edited by Rombie; 11-28-2012, 04:11 PM.

Comment

...You know...I"m getting to be really old now.

The second I saw the threads title "Where?" the first thought that hit me was "The Wherehouse", based off the old crappy tag line they had in the late 80's early 90s commercials.

Comment

Working...
                X