X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor : RE4 coming to 360 ?

from some blog at jeux-france...

» Biohazard 4 aussi sur Xbox 360 ?!?!

Grosse rumeur avant la nouvelle édition d'un des plus grands salons de jeux-video au monde, Biohazard 4 pourrait aussi voir le jour sur Xbox 360 ! Certes ce n'est qu'une rumeur mais si tel était le cas, les joueurs Xbox pourraient enfin mettre la main sur une perle du jeu d'action. Pour ma part, c'est sûr et certain, j'achèterais ce remake
    L'image suspecte tournant sur le web :

this is the image they give with it .

Last edited by A-J; 07-09-2007, 02:00 PM.

Large rumour before the new edition of one of the largest living rooms thevideo one in the world, Biohazard 4 could also be born on Xbox 360! Admittedly it is only one rumour but if such were the case, the Xbox players could finally put the hand on a pearl of the play of action. For my part, it is sure and certain, I would buy this remake
    The suspect image turning on the Web:

Comment

Ugh stop! Its that god damn crappy PC texture pack once again with some bloom on it

Comment

stop blaming me for it lol, blame GAF !! :p

Comment

I blame you for posting it when it was already proven to be false at gaf! XD

Comment

I WAS SO in the mood to hear something like this lol. I was thinking how awesome the achievements for this game would be lol.

Comment

NEEDS MORE BLOOM!
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis556 View Post
                I WAS SO in the mood to hear something like this lol. I was thinking how awesome the achievements for this game would be lol.
                sigpic

Comment

Lmao. I doubt they'd release it on 360. If they were able to I would've thought they'd go for Umbrella Chronicles of Resi 5.

Comment

The graphics look really good. But yeah Capcom would deff. be whoring out the whole RE4 game if they did that.

Comment

look at how many systems RE2 was on

Comment

Resident Evil 2 has been on :

Playstation 1
                        Sega Dreamcast
                        Nintendo 64
                        Nintendo Gamecube
                        Personal Computer
                        Tiger Game.Com
                        Tiger 99x

Comment

Resident Evil 4: -

Nintendo Gamecube
                          Playstation 2
                          PC
                          Nintendo Wii

....the list is getting bigger....kinda...>_>

Comment

i don't think they would release it on 360 after just releasing resi 4:wii edition and with 3 other resi games iminate it would be stupid to release it on 360....anyway as capcom is owned by nintendo i don't think that they would put it on thier rival console....i've got resi 4 for gc is was brilliant i've also got resi 4:wii edition which is brilliant in HD so whats the point of releasing it again
                            Last edited by PS92; 07-21-2007, 02:22 AM.

Comment

1.) It's not confirmed for 360. This image is a fake.
                              2.) There's only two Resi games in the work. (UC and 5)
                              3.) Capcom isn't owned by Nintendo >_>
                              4.) Wii Edition is not playable in HD, it's playable in ED =P
                              5.) Releasing it on the Xbox 360 with achievements and leaderboards for Mercs etc. would definitely pull in some extra purchases too and thus make MOONEY =D. But it'll never happen. =(
                              Last edited by James; 07-21-2007, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X