legacy of kain/ soul reaver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legacy of kain/ soul reaver

sorry if i'm posting a lot of questions, i always try to look around for soul reaver or lok fans because it's so rare anyone else play?

I've only played the Soul Reaver demo Although I really liked the game, not enough to actually go out and look for a copy

Comment

Love that series, own all but BO1 after it was lost during a move . . .

I trust you know about this site:

Sheer amount of stuff they had to cut or edit is unreal, of course I bet most games are like this but they were quite open when asked about it all . . .
      sigpic

Comment

wow the topic creator read my mind, i was about to make a similar topic, just finished Defiance for the first time yesterday, a very fitting end for the LoK series if you ask me, hope they dont f*ck it up by making more sequels.

Comment

sorry to say it but i heard they won't make anymore games no sequels or anything, yes defiance is a great game but here's something i could never decide over ... who do you like better raziel or kain?

Comment

they're both equally good imo, raziel is the heroic type while kain is the anti-hero one ...

personally i like raziel's character better, and not to mention he totally beat kaun in avernus cathedral ..

Comment

I remember both clearly. Kain was the RPG-like one and Soul Reaver was 3D platform right? I never played Kain but I wanted to as I liked RPGs but never had many at the time. Soul Reaver was OK from what I played of the demo, not really something I would buy as Omega has said.

Comment

thats the problem, your judging the game by a demo .. dont

Comment

well um... i got the game for 1.99 so it was worth 2 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                    thats the problem, your judging the game by a demo .. dont
                    Isn't that the purpose of a demo, though? To demonstrate some of the gameplay and entice gamers to buy the full/complete version of the game?

Comment

but you have to play it to the end, LoK series is best at its story telling, you can't judge that from a demo.

Comment

he's got a point, the endings are great lol

Comment

As with a few others, I've only played a demo of the PS1 version. I enjoyed it, but finding the full game is like trying to shoot yourself with a fish, it's impossible.

Comment

: / you have not tried ebay? it's dirt cheap there

Comment

Originally posted by Summoner View Post
                              As with a few others, I've only played a demo of the PS1 version. I enjoyed it, but finding the full game is like trying to shoot yourself with a fish, it's impossible.
                              Was that the demo where you had to climb up a leaning tower?
                              That was one of the cut out maps from the final game, I think it was meant to be Dark Eden or somewhere *I haven't checked Lost Worlds out in yonks so i'll have to double check that one*
                              I lost my demo AGES ago, really looking for a copy of that *As in the demo*

Comment

Working...
                              X