So Linda is really Ada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Linda is really Ada?

So, it looks like it is true from the translated text. Linda from RE1.5 is named Ada. That means the letter from RE1 with John and Ada, tells me Ada was a scientist too. It is safe to say she was also good, like Chief Irons and Annette. The new script editor made some characters, bad or not what they seem to be, to spice up RE2. I wonder which other character are not the same?
    Last edited by Black~Crow; 01-08-2013, 03:12 PM.
    I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

I guess the name "Linda" was always temporary in her sketch designs. She's was Ada all along. I confused Kamiya-san on Twitter about that once. =X

Would be interesting if the John connection from RE1 was to be made in RE1.5 like in RE2, too bad the story didn't make it that far in development as you think it would.
    Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 01-08-2013, 07:19 PM.
    If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

They probably only decided on the BH1 connection mid-way during development. She was just a random researcher initially.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Well, reading on what others suggested, she might have been locked up in one of the holding cells. That would be similar to RE2 where you find Ben. And in RE2, Leon meets Ada in the Parking Garage. I know the demo had her in the stars office too. So, maybe it is possible you meet up with Ada in one of the Basement floors?
        I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

Regardless of all that, it's still possible her prototype name was Linda, this text is only really relative to this period of development and doesn't end all. It's possible Ada's name was Linda early on in her design, just as Leon's name was Grant Bitman, although it may have only been on paper and never actually implemented in game text.
          Last edited by Guest; 01-16-2013, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X