RE4 moving bag at the end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE4 moving bag at the end

Has anyone used a camera hack to look inside the bag? I suppose it's just empty but you never know.

Bag? What is this bag you speak of. I can warp there and take a look, Just clarify it for me k?

Comment

I believe he is talking about the one in the prison cell area that when you examine it it begins flopping around.

Comment

Ah, Ok. *boots up special copy*

Comment

Yeah, nothing.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Dot50Cal and BHXTyrant. Nice screenshot Dot, just what I needed. I'll show that screenshot to some people to settle a long running debate lol.

Comment

First time I examined the bag, it scared the crap outta me. I ran a way from it, towards the Regenerator I didnt know was there. I shit myself. Im not kidding.Hey, did you know that if you shoot the seizing bag it stops writhing around?Try looking at it with the thermal scope. Its warm before you check it, when you check it, but after a while it goes cold if you kill it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                Thanks Dot50Cal and BHXTyrant. Nice screenshot Dot, just what I needed. I'll show that screenshot to some people to settle a long running debate lol.
                Ill of course be expecting a portion of the profit from that bet

Dave, Yeah pretty creepy stuff Probably Regenerator limbs
                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-12-2007, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Heh, yeah regenerator parts is the most accepted thing at the moment.
                  Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                  Bag? What is this bag you speak of.
                  Lol you sound like an NPC in Elder Scrolls or something.

Comment

So in all honesty, I haven't played RE4 yet. :[ Not enough time or money right now. So I'm asking, should I go out and buy it? How good is it? Will I love it? :]

Comment

I think you would like it, Its a fairly action driven game though but its quite fun. What platform would you be able to get it for?

Comment

It's only $20 on PS2 or GC, and $30 on Wii so go for it. The PS2 and Wii versions pack the most content with a bonus Ada adventure, though the PS2 version is the least technically impressive one. Not a bad looking game by all means, but the others do look better.

It depends on what you liked about the previous games. RE4 is basically a third person action shooter sans a strafe option with some memorable boss fights. You can upgrade weapons, buy ammo etc. Long too and should take you 19-20 hours the first time.
                        Last edited by Umon Daisuke; 07-12-2007, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Long story short: Ruined the back door to my dads van, now I owe him $1600, trying to move out, and hopefully going to college soon...yeah $20 bucks is even hard to spare. I'll get it sometime when I'm in less debt. :] And I'd have to get it for the gamecube.

Comment

Sorry about that. That's some nice parenting right there.

Comment

Nah. It's ok. My dads...strict sometimes. The only part that sucks was that my step mom was willing to split that price and make me pay only $800, he said no. O.o

Comment

Working...
                              X