No announcement yet.

[QUESTION] Rebecca Chambers cutscene dialogue/sound effects [RE0, RE5 - ALL]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUESTION] Rebecca Chambers cutscene dialogue/sound effects [RE0, RE5 - ALL]

I'm creating a fan game using Rebecca as a character and I have her speech files from RE5.
    However I require her damage and character sounds from RE Zero.
    I don't know if it is possible to rip sounds from the Gamecube or Wii port - or if anyone has files to hand?

I could try and record them myself via a cable but I don't want the sound quality damaged in any way.
    Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks

EDIT: Nobody? Looks like I'll have to try and record the sounds instead of ripping them..
    Its more the problem of having other SFX mixed in instead of just Rebecca's voice though

EDIT 2 - Can mod's please delete ths thread. It's clear nobody has any info on this subject - not even pointing me to any tools so I can do this myself..
    Looks like I'm gonna have to try and record the sounds and isolate any others from it - the HARD way

The only problem with damage sounds is that the enemy sounds would overlay the voice.. Only way I could do this is probably with the leeches in 0? IDK
    Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 02-11-2013, 11:32 AM. Reason: Please Delete Thread
    "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

If your interested still let me know.
    If you give me time i can rip the sounds from my copy of RE PSX.

Comment

Working...
    X