devil may cry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• devil may cry

i can't wait for dmc four... and sorry if i'm posting a lot of new threads i just wanted to talk about some games

DMC1 was my single favorite game last generation, and 3 wasn't too far behind it. So given what I know of DMC4, I'm looking forward to it.

Development is a lot further than it appears, and Capcom stalled to develop the other versions for simultaneous release. Naturally to save on marketing efforts, and give more time for PS3 user base growth.

My other favorite action series is NG, so naturally I can't wait for NG2 (360 of course).

Comment

yea dmc 1 and 3 were great, i prefer vergil over dante... but i'm still not sure i can't wait for four!!

Comment

That's another one, DMC3, I haven't gotten around to play it, how is it compared to DMC and DMC2? I liked both of them so I'm guessing I would like it too. I never played Dino Crisis 3 either but I didn't hear too many good things about that one. RE, Dino Crisis, DMC, Silent Hill, and Metal Gear are all pretty fun games.

Comment

devil may cry 2 i heard was depressing. i liked dmc 1 and 3 really good games!

Comment

I'm pretty happy to see most members like the exact same genres I do on the forum. So, we'll have more to talk about then.

Comment

yup, that's why i posted the games i liked... well this isn't even half of it

Comment

Holy grandmother of god! I can't play games as many as you do as I got job and study to do. But Devil Never Cry, keeping rocking, baby.

Comment

.. i have a full time job and full time school i still got time to rock

Comment

DMC1 kicked ass. DMC2 sucked. Haven't played DMC3 yet.

Comment

you'll like dmc 3 dante got his edge back plus vergil is in it ::screams::

Comment

Good-oh. The copy of DMC2 I have is buggered. The Dante disk works, but the other girl's disk doesn't run DDD:

Comment

lucia's when i first saw her i thought she was a crackwhore

Comment

Well that's kind.

Comment

DMC2 looked like a game which had been cancelled in Pre-production and turned into the mess it came to be by release.
                              Not to mention the sponsorship deal with Diesel buggered things, since when did a Diesel black leather waistcoat look good over a leather trenchcoat -_-

The original trailers looked like Dante was going up against some floating tower or something if I recall, he also used Alastor.

Comment

Working...
                              X