Conversation Between Mr. Spencer and PracticalAl

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Haha! Hate to say it, but I'm not a fan of Metroid! I don't dislike the series, I just haven't played any of the games! I have no clue why Nintendo seems to be ignoring it's anniversary. You're certainly not the first to make that observation. Perhaps, Mario and Zelda just rake in more dough for the Big N? Maybe they'll do something for it's 20th or 25th anniversary? I do know they are releasing two beautiful figures this year: http://www.siliconera.com/2011/12/31...l-coming-2012/ ..8D..
  2. You know what I've realised? I'm speaking to you about this since you're a huge Zelda fan, but Nintendo don't show enough care for Metroid. The 15th anniversary came and went with little fanfare, which I attribute to the fact that Nintendo are too busy shoving Mario and Zelda down our collective throats.
  3. Vader sessions? XD
  4. Ah, she was, ah, I think, the greatest kisser I’d ever kissed in my life and I make my wife the exception now, but in those days I had never kissed anybody like that in my life. There was such commitment, such warmth, such juice, frankly. Quickest way to get a woman in bed is to first get her clothes off and get her to take a bath, you know.

Whether she needs it or not. That’s romantic enough, you know, bubbles in your bath tub.
  5. Thanks for the +friend add!
  6. Hahahaha, that's hilarious. NOT NOW I'M BUSY
  7. Was drawing during Bible class this morning, and I thought of you.

8. Haha! Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I've always liked him! I've just never been too vocal about it.. He never comes up in conversation.. >__>..
  9. I like all these people who never gave a fuck about Nicholai are coming out of the woodwork and acting like they were his biggest fans all along.
  10. Just call me York; that's what everyone calls me...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast