Conversation Between Canas Renvall and GuardhouseMusic

8 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks a bunch!
  2. Happy birthday, sir.
  3. Interesting. The path I got my first playthrough, SPOILERS SPOILER LALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Harry was his normal "nothing will stop me from finding my daughter" self. I find that so endearing.
  4. That's the ending I got. I just started another playthrough and Harry's acting a...little...paranoid. SPOILERS AHEAD UNTIL THE END FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T PLAYED SHATTERED MEMORIES!!! I think it's the scenario where he's drunk. I dread to see that ending, but it's kinda funny the way he responds to Cybil. Plus most of the phone messages are sadder, darker, and more negative. Weirdly enough Cybil was not hostile at all, almost comforting (I think it adds a nice small town touch), but her appearance was the same brunette w/ open jacket. I'm starting to wonder if appearance doesn't change on the PS2 version, but I've heard quite a bit about it being as well done as possible (obv. w/o motion controls).
  5. The way I imagine it is using the second analog stick to control the flashlight, which would still feel pretty good. But yeah, I'm really glad with what Climax Studios did. Without giving away any spoilers, I'll just say I really, really hope Climax Studios can reboot the canon with this and bring Silent Hill back to fame. This is a good start in that direction.
  6. I'm glad to hear you sing praises about Shattered Memories. Granted I'm only getting the PS2 version, but hopefully the only thing lost from the lack of motion controls is the...ah...motion controllability. I can deal with scaled back graphics.
  7. Thank you! Yeah, it seems like it's gonna be a lot of fun. Buying M games all by myself now... Yay! XD
  8. Happy birthday! I miss being 17
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8