Conversation Between TheSelfishGene and Nomad9026

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Happy Birthday, Dude! All the best to you!
  2. Yeah I know what you are talking about, Christmas is not selebrated in Ukraine on 25th of december either, so I was studying myself. I heared that New Year Festival is something specticular so have a good fun
  3. Merry Christmas to you too!
    Chrismas isn't a holiday in Japan, so I have to go to work today. But I get all of next week of for the New Year's festival, which is a huge holiday here.

All the shops have Christmas things for sale, so I don't feel too left out
  4. Merry Chrismas dude! Hm... christmas is selebrated in Japan, right?
  5. Hey. I haven't put my PS3 online yet. But when I make an account, I'll let you know ;)
  6. It's so great to hear it The bad thing is that I won't be able to hear your (I mean all of you) first reaction on my bonus stuff, it's the most pleasant part of the podcast for me. The delay of episode 8 is endeed the dark day in our history So, if it's not a secret, what happened? And what's your PSN ID, I'd like to add you.
  7. Hey.
    Yeah. Resident Evil 5 is gonna share a birthday with me. I'm looking forward to the game, but I don't want to do a count down, because it reminds me how old I am (turning 23!). I'm getting the Japanese edition, hopefully posted on the 5th of March. Hopefully I'll get to play it a bit before my birthday

Shame about the podcast. But I was there at the record time, and I heard the thing you recorded. I'm not a fan of that series, so I didn't really get it, but everyone else thought it was great. If you need voice actors, contact me or one of the other guys. I'm sure they'd be happy to help. I know I am.
  8. Just realised that RE5 will be released in your birthday That's gona be a good day for you, twice as good. Wait, you are looking forward for RE5?
  9. Yeah, I'll make some stuff for the next podcast, I have some RE thematic ideas but it's hard to make that stuff cause I'am voicing them myself and have an accent...
  10. Hey.
    Yeah. I'll be in the next episode.
    It'd be great if you could cook up something for it
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast