Conversation Between Archelon and PracticalAl

58 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1. How colorful, ha ha. Thank you kindly.
  2. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fantastic day, as well as an awesome 25th year!
  3. Is that so? I've never heard that! I'll have to look into it, thanks! Well, if sailing around an open world environment with no loading screens is their way of padding, then I'm just fine with that! Haha!
  4. I think the main issue with Wind Waker was that so much content was cut so they could release it on schedule. I think there was originally supposed to be something like two or three more dungeons. And then they just padded it out with the sailing.
  5. Absolutely! I feel the same way about Twilight Princess; it was great but something felt off. I would agree that it seemed like catering to the fans who wanted a 'mature' Zelda. Funny enough, the things I love most about Zelda are the more childlike aspects and the sense of exploration. Wind Waker's main quest may have been short, but there were countless hours of exploring. I just hate how underrated that game is because of the way it looks! Ugh! Hopefully Skyward Sword will balance both sorts of Zelda just right. They already have the graphics down.
  6. I couldn't agree more. I've been dying to see another Wind Waker-style Zelda game on consoles. And don't get me wrong, I loved Twilight Princess, but it always felt more to me like Nintendo was caving in to the demands of fans who wanted another Ocarina of Time rather than branching out and doing something totally unique, as they had with Wind Waker.
  7. Oh, thank you! I grabbed the art from the Nintendo E3 site: http://e3.nintendo.com/zelda/
    Feels weird to have a Zelda icon on a Resident Evil forum, but I could't resist.. I'm in love with the look of Skyward Sword, especially the color palette. In a generation of gritty photorealistic games limited to the spectrum of brown, it's a delight. (Wind Waker is my all time favorite game, so to see it's graphical style applied to the more advanced models of Twilight Princess is a dream come true.)
  8. Just had to say that your new avatar is glorious.
  9. Ha. I forgot about him.
  10. Actually for some reason, the first 'Gibbs' that came to mind was the guy from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies -and I thought, "That can't be right.." :I..
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 58
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast