Conversation Between missvalentine and Jill's Boob

6 Visitor Messages

1. Don't you think it is odd that your attitude & behavior and inability to logically approach a disagreement is always the source of everyone else's problems with you?
  2. First of all, I made a comment about POTC that was my opinion, which I even stated as such. Your dumb ass responded with an incoherent batch of unrelated points. I mean, a simple comment about my doubt toward the POTC trilogy being consistently good, and you go off on all sorts of tangents about Indiana Jones, lazy Capcom writers, RE video games, Ratchet & Clank (which I know absolutely nothing about), Metal Gear (something else I know next to nothing about), tomatometer scores, and other nonsense which I can't recall at the moment.

You make absolutely NO sense whatsoever. And arguing with you is fruitless, since you obviously don't fully read the posts of whomever is against you, nor do you consider any of their counterpoints. You fail to comprehend.

You make me miss beasley. How sad is that?

I do have a serious question though: why are you at the basis of so many problems around here?

3. Jill may love Chris. But I sure don't.

And I can see that Oak Tree personality right there. But Id say RE5 Chris was better than Degeneration Leon for sure.
  4. Please don't hate Chris. Jill doesn't. And he may have the personality of an Oak tree, but at least his hair isn't emo...

5. no yet, but thanks for showing me it. ive been looking for a nice picture of RE5 Jill.

hat definitely her best outfit after her STARS one IMO.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6