Conversation Between Anders and REmaster

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. What's happening Anders? I fired up a camel and thought of you
  2. Yea I hear ya, but know this: If you ever come across any RE1-BH1 tapes/discs with behind the scenes footage, etc. I'll be waiting with my debit card ready

Holla
  3. Not really!
  4. Yo anders, you don't have any behind the scenes RE1 discs/tapes your willing to sell do you?
  5. lol thanks anyways, unfortunatly it looks like I'm going to have to spend way more money than I thought to do it properly. Screw it *spends money on RE stuff*
  6. I have NO idea about that kind of stuff, sorry. Better ask Dot!
  7. Do you think I could capture ps3 footage with this? I know it wont be as good as Dot's but I just want to record lol...I also don't have much money. Would it work?http://cgi.ebay.com/EasyCap-USB-2-0-...item53def1aacd
  8. Yea I don't blame you with ebay's rising seller costs, you gotta profit too lol. Thanks for the info man
  9. Any time. Pretty much what RE items I have for sale are on eBay, but don't go by that alone. I also have a nice copy of Bio Hazard for Saturn, and maybe some more promo DVDs... Who knows what I have stashed in the "duplicates for sale" boxes placed under my bed. And I'll always sell cheaper outside of eBay.
  10. That's cool, when I get some more cash flow going I'll be seeing what you got. Yay another merchant contact
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast