Conversation Between REmaster and Enetirnel

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Happy B-day!
  2. Happy New Year, hope all is well.
  3. It just turned Christmas three minutes ago here in the states, Merry Christmas
  4. Glad to hear that, Andrew is usually happy to work on projects and/or people he's worked with before. Just you might end up with some slight delays on it as he's been a bit bogged down with his job around this time of the year.

Hopefully he'll get his lines in to you soon (as well as the other projects we're all working on).
  5. Hey, I just wanted to tell you that everything's going well with the project. I got in contact with Andrew today he said that he'd be glad to help. All I need to do now is finish the last few lines lol. Thanks again for your help
  6. Yeah, it's just that once I had finished cleaning the subtitles off originally.. I wasn't happy with the quality and so I went over and had to manually convert the frames and I'll have to manually put it back together, render it, fix the speed and set the timing and everything else back up. XD

Bit of a hassle, but once I finally slog through it I think it'll be worth it.

Sure, though I've only done small parts vocally (I've been helping out behind the scenes). If you want to cast me, then you could jump on Skype or MSN and we could chat - just at the moment I'm ill and my throat is a bit shot. ;
  7. Cool, I can imagine any project like that one would be quite a long process but I'm sure it will be amazing when it's all said and done. I'll be sure to check out your channel and try to work something out with Andrew as well. Take care
  8. I've been alright, aside from being ill. Had fun when my Smiley came over for a visit.

Well, I'm glad you're finally getting time to work on them.

I'm still editing 4D-E as it's taking me a while to remove the subtitles from all of the frames at a decent quality and I've worked out how to replicate the credits as I'm doing all of the editing myself. ;

If you need a Wesker, I know two decent Wesker VAs other than Andrew (though, he might be willing to do it as he has previously worked with you unless you've already had a chat with him about it recently).

Oh, and I've also been voicing in a few parodies and helping out yeti112 over on YouTube - next I'll be helping out with Wesker & Ocelot more if you wanted to have a look over on my channel.
  9. Hey how have you been? How did the 4-D Executer project go? Hell I've been so busy that all my projects went cold, but I'm finally getting ready to start the second part of my RE parody, only took over a year lol. I'm pretty happy with the script and I'll be sure to leave you a part among a few other people if you're interested

Sucks about Andrew though, I don't know what I'll do without a Wesker.
  10. Thank you, it could be better - apparently my "birthday" will actually be happening on Friday... ;
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 22
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast