No announcement yet.

House of the Dead 2&3 for Wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im annoyed HOTD3 never had LAN capability on the PC though, HOTD 2 was fun to play with more then one person on a LAN albeit laggy depending on both peoples Specs and connection.

Comment

Bundle... for Japan
      No word yet if the games will feature Gun calibration.
      Found it at Kotaku.
      Attached Files

Comment

I've read about this gun-attachment that not only looks more like a gun, but helps perform better on light-gun games. The testers at IGN were able to turn off the reticle in Ghost Squad and perform accurately.

I might be compelled to pick one of those up along-side this game. I was a fan of House of the Dead II back in the day, and missed the third one. If this one hits shelves on the cheap (I don't have a lot of gaming cash...), it just might be a must-buy.

Comment

Yeah, that's the 'Sure Shot' gun. I've seen that and it looks pretty good.
          Ghost Squad has a gun calibration screen, that's why they were able to turn off the cross-hairs and just aim with the gun.
          Hopefully these HotD games have calibration too because RE-UC didn't...

Comment

I love the House Of The Dead series, only played 1 and 2 though, but I've saw 3 and it looks cool, this sounds awesome, would be sure to pick it up.

Comment

Working...
            X