Uwe Boll Responds To Petition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uwe Boll Responds To Petition!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Funniest thing i've ever seen!

Pwwhahahahahaha!

What an arrogant bastard... "I'm the only genius in the whole fucking business."

Thanks for making my day, rewak!

PS - I signed it.
    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

If ever proof was needed that this guys delusional...

Comment

watch this:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

It's true that it's all publicity, but a petition to stop him making films and pretty much everyone in the internet saying he's crap isn't exactly good publicity no matter what way you look at it. And Postal will bomb, like the rest of his crap.

Comment

...has he ever watched his movie, then one from another person in the same genre? Because if he has he must have watched the second with his eyes closed singing, 'Lalalala, I see nothing but Bloodrayne dancing in my head!' Screw getting him to stop making video games. Let's start a petition to get the bastard commited.

Comment

You're quick rewak, I posted this in the Sign this topic a day or so ago.

EDIT: An add on

Last edited by The Dude; 04-11-2008, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Hahaha come on, House of the Dead is the only film of his i've seen, but I enjoyed it so very much, lots of laughs with the crappy dialogue, girls showing tits randomly for no reason, scenes of the videogame put between shots for no reason, a chinese girl named Liberty wearing an american flag dress, and the 360º camera angles a la Matrix. Plus, it had the great singer Bif Naked on it in a cameo as a DJ.
                Last edited by delage; 04-11-2008, 06:49 AM.

Comment

double post
                  Last edited by biohazard_star; 04-11-2008, 07:38 AM.
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

He shouldn't have dared people into doing it (the petition) if he couldn't handle it. What a loser. This thing WILL probably reach 1,000,000. Even if he doesn't quit as promised, videogame companies will see that people hate his flicks and hopefully stop asking him to make movie adaptation of their games.

Last edited by biohazard_star; 04-11-2008, 07:38 AM.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

Forget about your little brother. Save the ketchup.http://digg.com/movies/Uwe_Boll_Filmmaker_Lover_of_KetchupSee my previous appreciation for the great direc...

(I've actually never heard of this guy... O.o! When i read this thread, i thought, Who the hell is Uwe Boll?)

Comment

Working...
                      X