Sports games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports games?

Anybody here play any Sports games? I'm currently playing ESPN NFL 2K5(Damn shame it's the last 2K game). I can't stand Baseball games or Baseball in general. And the last Basketball game I played was NBA Jam for the SNES. So I guess you could say the only Sports games I play are Football games.

I play mostly soccer games FIFA 2005-2006... with "El Perro" Bermudez as the narrator... damn that freakin' rules!!! Also I play(ed) some baseball games for N64 but I prefer soccer, the most beautiful sport in the world!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I play MVP Baseball 05, which is the last one as well cause take-two, who hasn't made a mlb game in who knows how long, pulled an EA and got the exclusive license. EA is going to do a college baseball game instead, which is cool since i go to a ton of college baseball games down here. I also am playing NCAA 06 and played college hoops 2k5 a ton last year way better than the EA version which only had like 100 of the 200+ teams that are D 1 schools.
      Last edited by Guest; 10-25-2005, 10:51 PM.

Comment

yeah, I kill zombies for sport. Screw a bunch of athletic shit.

Comment

Theres nothing wrong with the NHL games they kick the shit out of FIFA but on the other hand im shit at soccer and its games.

Comment

Damn all the sports games straight to hell! I like the Tony Hawk series though.

Comment

I love Madden, I play Madden 06 once in a while, I want Blitz: The League because it looks really cool.

Love baseball games, but never finish the franchises

Love Baseball games as well.

Comment

the only sports game i've played are the FIFA games, and NFS if you count those as sport :p

Comment

Originally posted by A-J
                  the only sports game i've played are the FIFA games, and NFS if you count those as sport :p
                  Nothing wrong with the soccer games (thats what you were talking about right?) I like playing sport video games of sports I don't like; ex. hockey, soccer, golf, tennis; cause i have no clue if it plays like a sim or arcade I have no basis on which to complain about for example in NCAA College Football 06 the when the AI runs the ball gets stopped and gains only a few rushing yards after 3 run play attempts and will give up and never run the ball with the RB again in the game, (most offensive coordinators like to establish the run esp early, which can cause the D to move more men into the box and the secondary to cheat up which allows deep passes and more 1 on 1 coverage), and will usually only have 10 rushes in the whole game which will be reverses, QB draws and trick plays like that. If I had never seen a real game or never paid attention to the game's stats I would have no clue that the game had a problem and would enjoy it.
                  Last edited by Guest; 10-31-2005, 12:22 PM.

Comment

I play ESPN NFL 2k5 on Xbox from time to time, along with MVP Baseball (whichever is the last one heh) . Im willing to play on live if ya want

Comment

Sorry, I only have the PS2 version of 2K5. And I don't even have the stuff to go online with that one.

Comment

I play NHL and sometimes NFL? but my favourite is NHL, i love and practice hockey.
                        And the online mode in sports game now is really cool.

Comment

Working...
                        X