No announcement yet.

My Xbox 360 story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I kind of want a 360 but this puts me off it completely, plus there are no games I want for it yet, though Dead Rising will be great me thinks

Comment

Nope, no DRE for me on either of the boxes ive had

Comment

I hear its related to Burnout, it and another game which name escapes me have bad content placment???

Comment

Man.. you should have bought the Core...

Run backup games is so cool! =D

3 DREAMCASTS?!?!
          GIMME 1!!
          Last edited by Pedro; 05-20-2006, 10:35 AM.

Comment

You know how much of a bitch it is to run backups on it? Im sorry, but im not too eager to download 8gigabyte images just to play a backup. Ill pay the 30-40 dollars for a game a month or two after release rather then risk getting my ISP after me, i download enough crap as it is, no need for extra attention. Oh, and it works on some Premiums too ;)

Comment

My Premium has the proper drive to do it, but I wont even bother. Piracy is stupid. Im more interested in the emulation side and homebrew.

Comment

I feel for you guys. Actually, an issue my brother had that I was wondering if anyone else here has experienced -- he went out and bought Halo 1 for X-Box (NEW!) and put it in his 360..they said the game ran at a slow pace(lag). Is this normal? I wasn't on hand to see it myself, so I don't know.

Also, my brother's 360 overheats often. Shame, really. Is there a sure-fire way to fix it? He might get one of those cheap fans that take 10 degrees off, they plug into the back..looks like a good investment, only about $15, IIRC.
                If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Wait til MS come out with their revised 360's with the smaller CPU. Once they do contact them an get it replaced.

Comment

Dude, if you were brazilian you would feel just like me.
                    I hate piracy too, but I can't afford paying R$ 200,00 on only 1 game.
                    People who sell games here take a lot of advantage =S
                    That's why piracy is so big here

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
                      Dude, if you were brazilian you would feel just like me.
                      I hate piracy too, but I can't afford paying R$ 200,00 on only 1 game.
                      People who sell games here take a lot of advantage =S
                      That's why piracy is so big here
                      Yea, I get where youre coming for, but since we can avoid it, we will to a point heh

Comment

LoL
                        Thanks to you we still have game developers =D

Comment

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out whether a 360 would be worth the money out of my minimum waged paychecks if I was not totally devoted to it and it has a chance of being faulty.

I still get enjoyment out of my Nitendo 64 but hey, that's just me.

But I'm like a couple of you guys and I'd rather wait until more games came out for it. I know I got an Xbox when it first came out and I played my PS2 a lot for the fact there were barely any games decent out for the longest time.

Comment

I bought the original Xbox (crystal design) for under £30 last week. The graphics are incredible, and they look really futuristic.

Comment

Anyone played Rockstar Table Tennis yet? It's sooooo goddamn addictive! And it looks really nice too.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace Saunders
                                I bought the original Xbox (crystal design) for under £30 last week. The graphics are incredible, and they look really futuristic.
                                WHERE?!?!?
                                If only they sent to brazil :S

Comment

Working...
                                X