No announcement yet.

Silent Hill HD Collection...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does seem like Silent Hill will follow Dino Crisis into the abyss....
    Downpour had soo many push backs, I'm surprised we got a final game!

Comment

i found non of the guns fired the same as the animation. i have it on both consoles, i did SH2 on the 360 and SH3 on the PS3. they were the playable ones to me.

Comment

The best choice to play Silent Hill 3 is PC. HD resolution, 0 bugs, all the features, better framerate... If you have gamepad is a much better experience than the consoles.

The best to play Silent Hill 2 is the director's cut version of PS2 (is now on sales about 10 $). All features, 0 bugs and the best graphics. Silent Hill 2 on PC sucks, it's unplayable because the sound bugs...

And about the HD versions, I have the xbox version and is playable till the end. But isn't the best way to enjoy those amazing titles. If you don't have any other options, buy it. The games deserves the money even in this shit port.
        Last edited by The_Wes; 06-17-2013, 03:48 PM.
        Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

well i have a collection of silent hill on every format, and yes SH3 is amazing on PC but it turns my pc into a slug so i cant run it high

Comment

Working...
          X